We hope to save people from that frustration by providing a list of the best waistband concealed carry holster, where you can purchase them, and you can also learn why we think they are such good products.
To find out these best waistband concealed carry holster, we analyzed critical features, including:
- Overall quality
- Value for money
- Ease of use
- Warranty policy
- Customer service, and more.
We analyzed a bunch of products and came up with a list of the 10 best. We hope this waistband concealed carry holster list will help you find the perfect fit for your needs.
LGTFY Universal Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry, Right Hand Waistband Holster for Men Women,...
|Buy on Amazon|
Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry - Mostcomtac Gun Holsters for Men Women, Waist Holster for...
|Buy on Amazon|
ComfortTac Gun Holsters for Concealed Carry - Ultimate Belly Band Pistol Holster for Men & Women,...
|Buy on Amazon|
Aomago Belly Band Holsters for Conceal Carry with Extra Mag Pouch-Small Adjustable Waistband, Gun...
|Buy on Amazon|
2 Pack Universal IWB Gun Holster for Concealed Carry, Inside The Waistband Pistols Holsters, Fits...
|Buy on Amazon|
Accmor Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry, Elastic Breathable Waistband Gun Holster for Women...
|Buy on Amazon|
Universal IWB Holster for Concealed Carry | Inside The Waistband | Fits All Firearms S&W M&P Shield...
|Buy on Amazon|
Deep Concealment Shoulder Holster, Accmor Universal Underarm Gun Holster for Men and Women, Elastic...
|Buy on Amazon|
Fonrroni Concealed Carry Holster, Universal Holster, Inside The Waistband Bundle, Holster for...
|Buy on Amazon|
VOLIBeL Gun Holsters, Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry-Carry Inside The Waistband IWB or...
|Buy on Amazon|
10 Best waistband concealed carry holster in 2022
LGTFY Universal Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry, Right Hand Waistband Holster for Men Women, Compatible with S&W, M&P Shield, Glock 17-43, Ruger LCP, Sig Sauer, Beretta, Taurus, Etc
- 【Premium Material】 Our holster is constructed by breathable neoprene material which is comfortable and soft enough to wear directly against your skin.You’ll just forget you’re wearing it. This holster comes with strong velcro, not easy to fall off when you exercising.
- 【Fits Most Pistol】 Elastic holster is compatible with compact, mid-compact, sub-compact and revolvers. Fits Glock, Smith and Wesson, Bodyguard, M&P Shield, Sig Sauer, Ruger, Kahr, Beretta, Springfield, Taurus, Kimber, Rock Island, Bersa, Kel Tec, Walther, 380, 9mm, 40 auto, 45 ACP, 38 special, 357, and 10mm etc.
- 【Concealed Carry】 The belly band holster is made of premium material with has a snap on button retention strap that allows for safe, quick handgun draw, simple to operate, safe and easy for concealed carry. Perfect option for running, workout, traveling, camping, hunting, etc.
- 【Universal】 Our conceal carry belly band holster fits for both women and men, which makes it a perfect gift option for your friends,family, colleagues, etc.
- 【Choose The Right Size Holsters】 M(Belly Up To 38"), L(Belly Up To 44"), XL(Belly Up To 50") three sizes available. This belly band gun holster is very easy to wear. It can be worn inside waistband, outside waistband, cross draw, behind hip etc. perfect hide when paired with jeans, suits, leggings, yoga pants, gym shorts.
Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry - Mostcomtac Gun Holsters for Men Women, Waist Holster for Pistols, Fit Glock, Ruger Lcp, S&W M&P 40 Shield Bodyguard, Sig Sauer, Beretta, 1911, Etc
- LATEST UPGRADE DESIGN - Our concealed carry holsters upgrade a new strong velcro with comfortable and smooth touching. Strong and Smooth Velcro. No longer stick to your clothes and scratch your skin. Extended detachable button strap provide a security weapon holding and allows for a quick draw. Extra mobile phone size Accessory pocket and 2 Movable Spare Magazine Pouch for any additional needs. Also great for AirSoft.
- ONE SIZE HOLSTER IS COMPATIBLE WITH MOST FIREARMS - Versatile elastic holster can be rotated for left or right hand draw, Compatible with small subcompact, compact, and even full size pistols and revolvers. Compatible with Glock 19, 23, 38, 25, 32, 26, 27, 29, 30, 39, 28, 33, 42, 43, 36, M&P Shield, Sig Sauer, Kahr, Beretta, Springfield, Taurus, Bersa, Kel Tec, Walther, and more.
- BEST COMFORTABLE and BREATHABLE - Gun holster is made with premium soft and breathable neoprene material with micro holes that prevent excessive sweating when your exercising. The fabric is soft and comfortable, Light, sweat resistant and breathable. Can be worn inside the waistband, outside the waistband, cross body, appendix (AIWB), 5 O'clock position (behind hip), small of the back, and even high up like a shoulder holster under your shirt. You’ll just forget you’re wearing it.
- 3 SIZES FOR PERFECT FIT - Mostcomtac Belly band holster is available in right and left hand draw. The S size fits belly 25-33", M size fits belly 34-42", L size fits belly 43-53", Waistband Holster is adjustable, simple to operate and safe.
- CONCEALED CARRY - Our concealed belly band gun holster is practically made for conceal carry. You need no belt or other accessories! Velcro latch system and natural stretchability of the neoprene allow you to get the perfect fit around your waist.You can wear it with anything, suit, jeans, leggings, yoga pants, pajamas, gym shorts.
ComfortTac Gun Holsters for Concealed Carry - Ultimate Belly Band Pistol Holster for Men & Women, Belt Compatible with Smith and Wesson, Shield, Glock - Firearm Accessories, Black
- The Large, adjustable neoprene waistband on our concealed carry holster for men and women fits up to a 44" belly while the XL fits up to a 54" belly
- Our belly band holster is available in right- and left-hand draw; designed for firearms of various sizes, including subcompact, compact, and full-size pistols and revolvers
- Our gun holster for women & men is compatible with Glock 19, 23, 38, 25, 32, 26, 27, 29, 30, 39, 28, 33, 42, 43, 36, Smith and Wesson, Bodyguard, M&P Shield, Sig Sauer, Ruger, Kahr, Beretta, Springfield, Taurus PT111, Kimber, Rock Island, Bersa, Kel Tec, Walther, and more
- These belly band holsters come with a hard plastic trigger guard and metal snap retention strap as a helpful safety feature to keep your gear secure
- From wearing it at the appendix or hip, to sporting it outside the pants cross draw or open carry style, you can wear this pistol holster your way
Aomago Belly Band Holsters for Conceal Carry with Extra Mag Pouch-Small Adjustable Waistband, Gun Holster for Men & Women, Fits Glock, Bodyguard 380, Taurus 1911, Sig Sauer, etc
- UNISEX FIT-Our concealed carry belly band holster suits for both women and men, no more sticking to typical clothing while carrying a gun, a perfect gift option for your family, fiance/fiancee, friends, colleagues, etc
- RIGHT DRAW & MUTIPLE CARRY POSITIONS- This conceal carry holster can be worn inside the waistband, outside the waistband, cross body, appendix (AIWB), 5 O'clock position (behind hip), small of the back, and even high up like a shoulder holster under your shirt
- COMFORTABLE CONCEALED CARRY-Fits belly comfortably up to 38inch, this gun belly band holster is constructed by breathable neoprene material which is lightweight and comfortable, you do not even feel it around waist or belly when running or jogging. It adapts well to sitting as well as standing or moving about
- VERSATILE & FITS MOST PISTOLS- The gun holster concealed, works great for modern day carry. You can wear it with anything; suit and tie, jeans, leggings, pajamas, gym shorts, etc, no more limits to your wardrobes, compatible with Glock 17, 19, 23, 38, 25, 32, 26, 27, 29, 30, 39, 28, 33, 42, 43, 36, Smith & Wesson, Bodyguard, M&P Shield, Sig Sauer, Ruger, Kahr, Beretta, Springfield, Taurus, Kimber, Rock Island, Bersa, Kel Tec, Walther, and more
- GUN HOLSTER WITH SMART DESIGN-This gun holster for men and women has a snap on button retention strap that allows for safe, quick and snag free handgun draw. Spare magazine pouch fits for most mags. In addition, there comes with movable pouches for extra mags, credit cards, IDs, keys, accessories, etc
2 Pack Universal IWB Gun Holster for Concealed Carry, Inside The Waistband Pistols Holsters, Fits All Firearms S&W M&P Shield 9/40 Taurus PT111 G2 Sig Sauer P320 Glock 17 19 26 27 42 43
- ✔ QUICK DRAW AND NO PRINTING: Allows you to flick up the retention strap with the back of thumb to draw the firearm quickly and effectively. Also, you can walk, jump, work out, and even run with this IWB holster's sturdy metal belt clip without any movement of your firearm. The sleek design of this holster allows you to carry concealed discreetly with no possibility of firearm showing through your pants (printing).
- ✔ COMFORTABLE CARRY: Premium, durable, soft & breathable neoprene inner material help to solve with the muggy issue, soft and breathable allows to wear directly against your skin; 900D nylon wraps the holster inside to prevent tearing with use.
- ✔ FITS ALL GUN SIZES: ELVO Concealed Carry Holster naturally fit subcompact, compact, FITS GLOCK 17, 19, 26, 27, 29, 30, 39, 28, 33, 36 | M&P Shield in 9mm, .40, and .45 ACP | Ruger LC9 | Taurus Slim Line, PT111 | Springfield XD Series | Beretta | Bersa | Kahr Arms | Colt | Walther | and many more Compact Pistols.
- ✔ PACKAGE INCLUDEDS: 1 x IWB Holster and 1 x Magazine Holster.
- ✔ FLEXIBLE CARRY CONCEALED OPTIONS: Universal Holsters is versatile and has different carry options, inside the waistband, outside the waistband, on hip, behind hip, cross draw, appendix. ELVO IWB holster have right hand and left hand. You can choose it according to your habit.
Accmor Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry, Elastic Breathable Waistband Gun Holster for Women Men, Right and Left Hand Draw
- Accmor Belly Band is made of high elastic breathable fabric, lightweight, ventilated, anti-sweat, that is easy to wear against your skin, it’s comfortable to wear for long periods
- The holsters has two gun pockets with elastic retention straps, The retention strap can better position gun barrel in right place, with velcro design for quick take
- Accmor concealed carry holsters can be worn inside the waistband, outside the waistband, cross body, appendix position, 5 O'clock position (behind hip), small of back, and even high up like a shoulder holster or concealed carry shirt
- Ambidextrous Design Can Be Rotated for Left & Right Hand Draw. Strong Snap Button Keeps Gun Very Secure and for Quick and Quiet Release
- Our gun holster’s length is 37.4", and it can stretches to fit up to a 51.2" belly. Two sides gun elastic pockets can hold compact size pistols and revolvers, such as Glock 43, Luger 9mm, Tarus 9mm, HK P30SK and a Glock 23 and 38 special revolver, etc.
Universal IWB Holster for Concealed Carry | Inside The Waistband | Fits All Firearms S&W M&P Shield 9/40 1911 Taurus PT111 G2 Sig Sauer Glock 19 17 27 43 (Right-Handed)
- ✔ EXTRA MAGAZINE, KNIFE, OR NON-LETHAL HOLSTER - We provide you with an extra neoprene belt clip holster that can be used for your extra magazine, a folding knife, or even some non-lethal equipment such as pepper spray or a taser.
- ✔ QUICK DRAW GUARANTEE. ✔ NO PRINTING GUARANTEE - Thumb break holster allows you to flick up the retention strap with the back of thumb to draw the firearm quickly and effectively. Also, you can walk, jump, work out, and even run with this IWB holster's sturdy metal belt clip without any movement of your firearm. The sleek design of this holster allows you to carry concealed discreetly with no possibility of firearm showing through your pants (printing).
- ✔ FITS ALL GUN SIZES - The universal inside the waistband holster was designed to accommodate any size firearm from a sub-compact Glock 27 all the way up to a full-size .45 1911. Don't believe me? Check out our pictures on the Amazon listing to prove it! The only exceptions are a few SIG SAUER models that may require a couple of stitches to be cut with a razor to fit the trigger guard through.
- ✔ COMBAT VETERAN OWNED BUSINESS - We are a team of U.S. military veterans using our combat experience with firearms to provide you with the most effective IWB concealed carry holster on the market. We also provide outstanding customer service! Our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LIFETIME WARRANTY ensures you'll be making a risk free purchase with us.
- ⭐️ RIGHT-HANDED ✔ MAXIMUM COMFORT GUARANTEE - Our IWB holster is made out of padded and breathable surgical grade elastic neoprene with air holes that allow ventilation for your legs – you'll forget you have it on! The soft foam innards of the holster will prevent rubbing and discomfort unlike most other IWB holsters you'll find on Amazon!
Deep Concealment Shoulder Holster, Accmor Universal Underarm Gun Holster for Men and Women, Elastic Neoprene Concealed Carry Holster Waistband Belt (45 inch), Right Hand Draw
- Universal Design Fits All Pistols: Our elastic holster accommodates nearly every small subcompact, compact, mid-size and even full size pistols and revolvers.
- VERSATILE CARRY OPTIONS: Designed for under arm carry. Also supports inside the waistband concealed carry positions. Under left arm model supports right hand draw when worn on the front of your body.
- Perfect Suit for Most: Velcro closure is fully adjustable to fit most body types, men and women, up to a 45" chest. (Measure chest or waist not pant size).
- Maintenance Easy: Unlike leather or other holster materials, it can use cleaning cloth with soap and water to washing.
- COMFORTABLE CARRY: Concealed Carry Shoulder Holster has solved the comfort issue with a new breathable perforated neoprene base that lays softly against the body. and we use the new narrow edge design, This allows you comfort for extended periods.
Fonrroni Concealed Carry Holster, Universal Holster, Inside The Waistband Bundle, Holster for Man/Woman Fits Right Hand and Left, Compact Subcompact Handguns, Black
- 【In Common Use】 This holster made for right hand and left. There is a place for the clip on either side. Can be adjusted according to personal wearing habits.
- 【Wide Adaptability】 Fit Sig Sauer P365&SP2022, Springfield 911.380, Walther PPK 380&CCP&Creed&ppq, Ruger EC9s&LC9&LC9s, and Similar one.
- 【Durable Material】 Button made by Zn-Fe alloy plating technology. Soft elastic cord use the TPU material, durable in use. Holster constructed by strong 1000D nylon are not only beautiful in design, but also durable in use.
- 【Ingeniously Design】 The tailoring process is excellent, the holster can fit the Ruger(or other type) in the greatest extent, prevent it from sliding down. Cut a line of stitches to fit in more types.
- 【Portable Carrying】 2.1 inch metal clip, fit up to 2 inch wide belt. You can put the holster whatever angle, inside or outside of pants. It will very easy to pulled out, very easy to use. Can be conceal carry, convenient for self-defense.
VOLIBeL Gun Holsters, Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry-Carry Inside The Waistband IWB or Outside The Waistband OWB (Right-44in)
- 2*, The most functional belly band holster on the market lets you conceal with easy. Two detachable bags, assemble freely to meet various needs .Can store: Keys, Cash, Phone, ID cards, Credit cards,etc.
- 5*, These belly band holsters come with a hard plastic trigger guard and metal snap retention strap as a helpful safety feature to keep your gear secure.
- 4*, This belly band holster provides different sizes on the left and right sides according to each person's usage habits, adapting to a variety of needs, you can buy according to your own needs and sizes.
- 1*, Our belly band holster is available in right- and left-hand draw; designed for firearms of various sizes, including subcompact, compact, and full-size pistols and revolvers.
- 3*, Allsafecoo gun holster is compatible with Glock 19, 23, 38, 25, 32, 26, 27, 29, 30, 39, 28, 33, 42, 43, 36, Smith and Wesson, Bodyguard, M&P Shield, Sig Sauer, Ruger, Kahr, Beretta, Springfield, Taurus PT111, Kimber, Rock Island, Bersa, Kel Tec, Walther and so on.
Things to Consider Before Buying waistband concealed carry holster
This time of year, many of us are cutting back on spending and trying to be smarter with a budget. I’m right there with you. You’ve probably heard the old question before buying waistband concealed carry holster: “Do I really need this?” And it really is a valid question.
But sometimes, we need more motivation beyond that. For those times when we know, we don’t really need something, but we want it. Here are some simple little questions that have single-handedly helped me curb spending and make wiser choices with money.
The questions are:
- Does this item have a purpose?
- How long will this item last?
- How much will we really use this?
- Will this cause clutter and chaos later?
- Do I want this because a friend has it or is telling me to buy it?
- Do I have to buy this today?
- Is there a better option than buying this?
Buying something that isn’t necessary can cost you more than money – it can also cost you time and energy. If you buy something that doesn’t suit your needs or lifestyle, it’s likely to end up in a cupboard or a storage unit. And when you have an unused item taking up space in your home, it can make you feel stressed out and guilty about not being able to use it!
So before making any major purchases, ask yourself: do I need this? Do I want this? Will it make my life easier? Is there anything better out there?
They’re especially useful to consider when you find yourself staring at a great sale! And if something passes every single one of these questions, maybe you should buy waistband concealed carry holster without the guilt!
Things to Consider Before Buying:
How much does it cost?
This is probably one of the first questions that come to mind when looking at a new product — how much does it cost? The answer varies by seller, so be sure you’re looking at the right price tag before making a purchase decision. Some sellers will charge less than others because they sell items at cost (without paying any markup). In contrast, others might mark up prices significantly because they sell goods at higher prices than their competitors with similar products. The best way to determine if an item is priced fairly is by comparing prices across different sellers.
Does this item have a purpose?
How often do you buy something because it’s a good deal and you might use it later? Just because you might use something later doesn’t mean you should buy it. Instead, challenge yourself to ensure everything you buy has a specific purpose.
When buying a new item, it’s easy to get caught up in the moment’s excitement and forget about some important factors. Before you spend your hard-earned money on that [replace_keyword, make sure you consider its purpose. It may be time for a reality check if you’re not sure why you’re buying something. If you can’t think of any ways that the item will help improve your life or reduce stress, then maybe it’s not worth buying. Unless you have a specific purpose for an item, don’t buy it.
How long will this item last?
How long will this item last? This is an important question to ask when shopping for any type of product. If you’re buying waistband concealed carry holster, you want to know that it’s built to last and has a track record of reliability. In some cases, durability may not be as important — but you still want something that will last through multiple uses.
Oftentimes, those items are so cheap that they break shortly. Even if something was just a dollar, it’s still a dollar less you now have. While that might not seem like much, it does add up over time if it’s something you regularly do.
That’s not to say that you should never buy cheap products. Sometimes a $1 package of water balloons can provide hours of fun on a hot summer day. While the balloons will be popped and hopefully thrown away by the next day, that might truly be money well spent. Really think about the long-term use of something before you buy it.
How much will we really use this?
If you’re going to be using waistband concealed carry holster every day or multiple times a week for long periods of time, then it’s worth investing in a higher-end model. The more expensive models tend to be more durable and last longer, especially if they’re used frequently — whereas cheaper models may break more easily or need replacing sooner.
On the other hand, if you don’t use a waistband concealed carry holster very often, there’s no point spending top dollar on it. For example, if you only need a microwave once every few weeks or months, then spending several hundred dollars on one might not be worth it when cheaper models out there do the same job. In that case, opting for something less expensive would make more sense.
Will this cause clutter and chaos later?
There’s nothing like the excitement of a waistband concealed carry holster when you’re looking to purchase it. Before you know it, you’ve already spent hundreds of dollars on something you might not even need.
In order to avoid this situation, make sure that you consider: will this cause clutter and chaos later? If so, then it may not be worth buying. It’s best to avoid purchasing anything that will cause more work for yourself later on down the line.
If you have limited space in your home or office, then don’t buy products that will just cause clutter. For example, if you live in a small apartment and don’t have room for extra dishes or pots and pans, then don’t purchase them when they’re on sale at the store. You’ll end up with clutter and chaos all over again.
Do I want this because a friend has it or is telling me to buy it?
As a consumer, we all know how easy it is to be influenced by others. But before you make that next purchase, ask yourself if you’re buying something because your friend has it or is telling you to buy it.
If the answer is yes, then you need to dig deeper and figure out why you want this product in the first place. Your friends may not have the same goals as you do and may not understand what you want to accomplish with your money.
For example, if someone tells me they want a BMW because their friend drives one, then I would question whether that was really what they wanted or if their friend’s success was just influencing them. If they have no idea why they want a BMW (or any other expensive item), then there’s a problem with their decision-making process because they haven’t done enough research on their own.
Do I have to buy this today?
This is another valuable age-old question to ask before you buy waistband concealed carry holster. Instead of buying something today, go home and think about it. If you still really want it tomorrow or next week, then it might be something to consider fitting into your budget or saving for. I always tell people who often want to buy something “now,” and it’s important to model this for them.
Usually, when you wait to buy something, one of three things will happen:
- You’ll forget about it, meaning it wasn’t that important, to begin with.
- You’ll find a better deal elsewhere
- You’ll miss out on a deal.
Do I have to buy this today? This is probably the most important question you can ask yourself before buying a product. If you’re thinking about buying a product, but it’s not urgent, then don’t buy it. You’ll save money and not feel guilty about spending it on something frivolous.
If you need something right now and can’t wait until tomorrow or next week, go ahead and buy it. But make sure that you’re getting a good deal on the item and aren’t spending more than necessary.
Is there a better option than buying this?
If you can buy something else that’s just as good (or better) and save money, why wouldn’t you? When considering an item to purchase, look for alternatives that are less expensive or of better quality. When faced with numerous options when buying a waistband concealed carry holster, it’s important to know how to make the best decision. Tips to help you:
Read reviews. If you’re considering an expensive purchase, read reviews from other buyers first. These can help you understand how satisfied customers have been with the product and whether or not it’s worth your money. You can usually find customer reviews on seller’s websites or on third-party sites like Amazon.
Don’t just look at the number of stars or other ratings a product has received — read them carefully instead. Some products might have dozens of five-star reviews but few negative ones, while others might have only a handful of stars but many negative comments. This could be because they were written by people who received free products in exchange for their honest feedback or because they’re fake accounts created by marketers trying to boost sales. In any case, these reviews won’t tell you much about how well a product will work for you personally or what other customers think about it overall.
Watch out for fake reviews! It’s common for marketers to pay people (sometimes called “reviewers”) to give positive feedback about their products online to drive up.