We hope to save people from that frustration by providing a list of the best splatter guard for frying pan, where you can purchase them, and you can also learn why we think they are such good products.
To find out these best splatter guard for frying pan, we analyzed critical features, including:
- Overall quality
- Value for money
- Ease of use
- Warranty policy
- Customer service, and more.
We analyzed a bunch of products and came up with a list of the 10 best. We hope this splatter guard for frying pan list will help you find the perfect fit for your needs.
BergKoch Splatter Screen for Frying Pan - 13 Inch Stainless Steel Grease Splatter Guard - Cover Oil...
|Buy on Amazon|
Mueller Grease Splatter Screen for Frying Pan 13", Ultra Fine Mesh Prevents 99% of Splatter Messes,...
|Buy on Amazon|
Bellemain Frying Pan Splatter Guard | Stainless Steel Fry Pan Splatter Screen with Soft Grip Handle...
|Buy on Amazon|
U.S. Kitchen Supply Set of 4 Classic Splatter Screens, 13", 11.5", 10", and 8" - Stainless Steel...
|Buy on Amazon|
Silicone Splatter Screen for Frying Pan 13”, Multi-Use Grease Splatter Guard Heat Resistant to Hot...
|Buy on Amazon|
U.S. Kitchen Supply 13", 11.5", 9.5" Stainless Steel Fine Mesh Splatter Screen with Resting Feet...
|Buy on Amazon|
Snowyee Splatter Screen for Frying Pan, Grease Splatter Guard Stainless Steel Large 13” and Small...
|Buy on Amazon|
OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Splatter Screen with Folding Handle
|Buy on Amazon|
Splatter Screen for Frying Pan 9.8" 11.4" 13", Grease Splatter Guard Hot Oil Splatter Guard,...
|Buy on Amazon|
MarhJean Stainless Steel Splatter Screen Set of 3 - Mesh Oil Splash Guard with Fold Flat Knob -...
|Buy on Amazon|
10 Best splatter guard for frying pan in 2022
BergKoch Splatter Screen for Frying Pan - 13 Inch Stainless Steel Grease Splatter Guard - Cover Oil Splash when Sizzling Bacon, Cooking Fried Chicken or Popcorn
- DISHWASHER SAFE - Our splatter guards for frying are dishwasher safe for hassle-free cleaning. Stays rust-free. Great for making schnitzel, french fries, hushpuppies, beignets, and burgers. Note: Take pan from heat to reduce sizzling when removing this stove splatter guard to flip or stir food.
- WORKS WITH MOST COOKWARE - Our heavy-duty, grease splatter screen for frying pan fits most pots, pans and skillets – helping to protect you and your kitchen from hot snapping oil! Helps reduce kitchen odor.
- PROTECTS FROM HOT SPITTING OIL - Our oil splatter guard shield securely joins to the handles of cookware to protect your hands from painful burns - Forget about hurtful blisters. No more need for potholders and oven mitts.
- KEEPS THE STOVE, CABINETS, AND COUNTER CLEAN - Tired of cleaning stains off the wall, counter top, refrigerator, and cabinets? The frying pan splatter guard is a backsplash protector that will save you time cleaning and get you to your food while it's still hot.
- NOT FLIMSY OVER FLAMES - Made from heavy duty stainless steel with an extra fine mesh. Unlike silicone alternatives, this oil splash guard allows steam to be released, while stopping 99% of splatter.
Mueller Grease Splatter Screen for Frying Pan 13", Ultra Fine Mesh Prevents 99% of Splatter Messes, Splatter Guard Shield for Safe Cooking with Resting Feet, Stainless Steel
- Safe Cooking & No Mess - Do you love frying bacon but hate the mess? How many times has it happened that grease splattered up from the pan and almost hit you in the eye or burnt you? A grease splatter guard will solve all your cooking nightmares. Our 13" splatter guard conveniently fits over your pans and woks while you cook, keeping you safe from hot oil and food particles. What’s more, it makes cleaning much easier with no more grease and oil speckled across your cooktop, counters and walls!
- Ergonomic Design - Comfortable TRP long handle means you can still hold the splatter screen even if the mesh and frame are hot. Convenient Resting Feet keep the screen in place on top of the pan, and further elevate the screen when placed on counters, keeping your countertop grease-free.
- Built To Last – Made from heavy-duty 304 food-grade stainless steel and ultra fine mesh, it prevents 99% of splashes. It’s rust-proof and won’t bend or break while in use. The fine mesh allows you to watch the cooking process while letting the steam out and keeping the fat in. It’s also easy to clean, since it’s dishwasher safe, or simply wash in soapy water with dish brush.
- Multiple Uses - You don't need a steamer basket for vegetables, just use the splatter screen. Fill a large pot or pan with water to boil, set the screen on top, and place the vegetables on top of the screen. It's that easy. As an added benefit, the splatter guard can also be used as a strainer or a cooling rack when needed.
- Superior Quality With Mueller - We are here to offer you only the best quality products designed to make your life easier. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us. Our unparalleled 24/7 live telephone customer support is ready and waiting to assist with anything you need!
Bellemain Frying Pan Splatter Guard | Stainless Steel Fry Pan Splatter Screen with Soft Grip Handle | Heavy Duty Grease Splatter Guard, Bacon Splatter Screen, Backsplash Protector, 13”
- HEAVY-DUTY DURABILITY AND A THERMOPLASTIC RUBBER HANDLE (TPR) For wet, slippery hands, our splatter guard comes with a soft, non-slip grip on all models. It’s manufactured with ultra-reinforced joints and high-grade stainless steel that won’t rust, break or bend. Remember, when you want premium quality – you want a Bellemain!
- LITTLE FEET FOR CLEAN COUNTERS When you need to stir, just flip the splatter guard and to rest on its’ four notched feet. Place food side up and clean feet down to avoid making a mess on your kitchen counter. Less post-meal clean-up time!
- KEEPS GREASE AND SAUCE OFF YOUR COUNTERS With the highest mesh count available, Bellemain’s splash guard keeps grease and food splatter in your skillet and away from your stove. So go ahead—fry and sauté away! Enjoy the freedom to cook without the worry of hot splatter on your skin and clothes.
- LET OUT SOME STEAM A lid just doesn’t work when you are sauteing or frying food. You need a screen to let the steam out and keep the spits and splatter in. The screen provides the perfect point-of-view to keep tabs on your bacon, eggs, and other culinary masterpieces. To protect your oven, our screen is designed to handle up to a 350 degree oven temperature. Versatile diameter sizes are available to securely fit all your favorite skillets and stockpots.
- QUICK WIPE CLEAN DESIGN With a fine mesh construction, this splatter-guard just wipes clean for a quick and efficient kitchen. Or just throw it in the dishwasher. You’re ready to move onto your next kitchen challenge! When you’re ready to store it, hang from the handle hole or store it even the tightest spaces. It’s out of sight until the next cooking battle.
U.S. Kitchen Supply Set of 4 Classic Splatter Screens, 13", 11.5", 10", and 8" - Stainless Steel Fine Mesh, Comfort Grip Handles - Use on Boiling Pots Frying Pans - Grease Oil Guard, Safe Cooking Lid
- Traps Very Fine Particles: The splatter screens are made with professional-grade stainless steel, and they contain a rust-proof fine wire mesh screen. The fine mesh screens traps very fine particles. In addition, the solid stainless steel wire handle with the comfortable grip keeps your hands away from the heat while cooking.
- Cook Safely and Avoid The Mess: To cook safely, always use a splatter screen guard to avoid the dangers of hot oil & grease, boiling water, and food particles from splattering onto you and burning you! Keep everything on or around your stovetop, countertop, walls, and floors clean by using this splatter screen while you cook to avoid making a mess in the first place!
- Multiple Uses: A splatter screen is perfect for use while simmering food, when needing to see and check on the food, or at times when the food will get too hot while using a pan lid. The screen will contain the splatter and allow the steam to escape, while the pan and food maintain a stable heat level. The screen can also be used for draining and straining pots and pans, steaming vegetables on top of it while cooking or as a cooling rack for cupcakes and cookies.
- We assure you that our premium stainless steel splatter screens are built to last, and if you're not satisfied with it at any time, we'll provide a full refund.
- Set of 4 Professional Grade Splatter Screens: The ultimate variety of 4 sizes 13", 11.5", 10", and 8" to ensure you always have the right size for the right situation! These classic-style splatter screens are made of durable and sturdy high-performance stainless steel with plastic comfort grip handles.
Silicone Splatter Screen for Frying Pan 13”, Multi-Use Grease Splatter Guard Heat Resistant to Hot Oil Food Safety Oil Splash Guard
- SAFETY & HEALTH: The grease splatter guard is made of food-grade silicone, which is purely natural, non-toxic. It can withstand high heat to 572℉ and maintain the best stability. Porous design allows the steam to pass smoothly, silicone splatter screen won't affect the taste of your food.
- DISHWASHER SAFE - Unlike other splatter guards for frying that have cheap plastic handles that can melt, our silicone grease splatter guard has a durable, stainless steel handle with a slip-proof cover. Both ok for dishwasher or wash by hand.
- KEEP CLEAN: The three-dimensional multi-gear design of the splatter guards for frying can increase the friction between the food and the silicone splatter screen cover so that your food can be placed on it firmly. The raised feet keep the grease splatter guard away from the desktop, keep it clean, and allow food to quickly dissipate heat.
- MULTI-FUNCTION GREASE SPLATTER GUARD: The unique design made this splatter guards for frying can be a multi-function kitchen tool. It doubles as a cooling pad, drain plate or filter. Just one splatter screen, will help you a lot from the busy cooking.
- BETTER THAN OLD METAL SPLATTER SCREEN: We have launched this silicone splatter screen after the market research. Unlike old metal screen splatter guards, the food grade silicone grease splatter guard won't get rust, can stop 99% of cooking grease.
U.S. Kitchen Supply 13", 11.5", 9.5" Stainless Steel Fine Mesh Splatter Screen with Resting Feet Set, Black Handles
- We assure you that our set of stainless steel splatter screens are built to last.
- Ergonomic Stable Design: The solid stainless steel wire handle with back comfort grip keeps your hands away from the heat and it's also securely attached to 4 points under the rim of the screens. The 4 point attachment keeps the screens stable and straight while they are in use.
- Cook Safely And Avoid The Mess: To cook safely, always use a splatter screen guard to avoid the dangers of hot oil & grease, boiling water and food particles from splattering onto you and burning you! Keep everything on or around your stove top, counter top, walls, and floors clean by using these splatter screens while you cook too avoid making a mess in the first place!
- Multiple Uses: Splatter screens are perfect for use while simmering food, when needing to see and check on the food or at times when the food will get too hot while using a pan lid. The screen will contain the splatter and allow the steam to escape, while the pan and food maintains a stable heat level. The screens are also used for draining and straining, and to steam vegetables on placed on top of it while cooking or as a cooling rack for cupcakes and cookies.
- Set Of 3 Professional Grade Splatter Screens: A set of 3 different sizes of durable and sturdy high-performance stainless steel splatter screens with countertop resting feet and black comfort grip handles. Sizes 13", 11.5" and 9.5". They are made with professional-grade stainless steel, and they contain a rust-proof fine wire mesh screen with a durable double thick twill weave. This superior fine twill weave allows the screens to resist denting, catch finer particles, and keep them flat.
Snowyee Splatter Screen for Frying Pan, Grease Splatter Guard Stainless Steel Large 13” and Small 10” Shield (2 in 1 Set)
- 【Unbroken】— Unbroken of Splatter Screen for Frying Pan Made by Stainless Steel which can Keep it Integrated Even Use it for A Long Time
- 【Premium Customer Service】— Don't Worry About Waste You Money, Our Team Provide 12 Months with 12h × 365 Days Customer Service Even You Bought Our Products for a Long Time Before, If you unsatisfied Products Quality or other Reason, Please Contact us or Amazon service for Solve it
- 【Easy to Clean】— Easy to Clean After Use Splatter Screen and Best Choice When Your Selection
- 【Best Protection】— Best Protection of Frying Pan Splatter Guard which can Prevent the Oil to Spilt Out During Cooking and Allow You Enjoy Cookie the Fish, Steak or Chicken, etc
- 【Safety for Use】— Match Size of Grease Splatter Guard which can Full Cover Stove when You During to Cooking
OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Splatter Screen with Folding Handle
- Splatter Screen is made of perforated stainless steel and is easier to clean, plus won't clog or burn like mesh screens
- Concentric rings center and secure screen on frying pan
- Fits frying pans up to 13 inches wide
- Screen handle folds flat for compact storage.Dishwasher safe
- Soft, comfortable screen handle conveniently nests over frying pan handle
Splatter Screen for Frying Pan 9.8" 11.4" 13", Grease Splatter Guard Hot Oil Splatter Guard, Stainless Steel Fine Mesh Splash Guard with Resting Feet, Shield Grease for Cooking to Prevent Oil Splatter
- 【Innovative Designs】The splatter guard handle is made of heat-resistant silicone that is cool to touch at every cooking session. Unique framework grease splatter guard structure holds rigidness to prevent deformation, a long-lasting essential kitchen tool you can rely on.
- 【Safe Cooking】 Improve safe cooking conditions with a splatter shield grease catcher. The fine mesh splatter screen prevents liquid splatter from reaching outside the pan, keeping hot liquid or food fragments where they should be without reaching your clothes or skin.
- 【Universal Fitting】The fine mesh splatter guard frying pan with resting feet comes in 3 different sizes to fit most kitchen pans. Lightweight rust-proof grease screen and comfortable grip for easy handling to make cooking a breeze. kitchen must haves cooking tools.
- 【Simple Storage and Cleaning】The frying pan splatter guard's slim and flat profile design fits into the tightest spaces alleviating kitchen clutter. The oil splash guard includes a handy hole located on the handle for convenient hanging and storage. Easy to clean nonstick mesh pan cover with regular dish soap.
- 【Multi Use】The splash guard offers other functionality as well due to the fine mesh screen pores. You can easily see through and gauge the cooking progress, big enough to drain liquid from pots and small enough for steaming.
MarhJean Stainless Steel Splatter Screen Set of 3 - Mesh Oil Splash Guard with Fold Flat Knob - Skillet Splatter Shield Oil Catcher, Strainer, Drain Board for Frying Pan (10", 11.5", 13")
- Fold Flat Knob - The Foldable knob on the screen center folds flat is for easy storage, can prevent the headaches when cooking. Love the way that the foldable knob so that it doesn't take up as much room.
- NON-STICK & EASY TO CLEAN - Just put it on the pan and no more trouble about sticking. Wash it in the water with dish soap or just throw it in the dishwasher.
- NO RISK GUARANTEE - At "MarhJean", without any reason, if you don't satisfied with the performance of our silicone splatter screen, we will gladly and promptly refund your purchase price or send a new one to you! Don't hesitate, Click "Add to Cart" now!
- Stainless Steel Material - The splatter screen is made of 304 stainless steel, safe and long-lasting. It has a tight weave in 60 mesh number to eliminate hot oil splash on the stove top and around the walls.
- 3 Sizes for More Needs - The diameters of MarhJean splatter screen for frying pans have 3 sizes, so it will fit all your pots, skillets and pans. Using as a grease and splatter screen, strainer, cooling mat, and also a drain board. As a pan cover/splatter screen avoid grease and sauce splatters. Use as a strainer to strain fluid off cooking pot or any food preparation container as desired. Put across standard size sinks and use as a drain board.
Things to Consider Before Buying splatter guard for frying pan
This time of year, many of us are cutting back on spending and trying to be smarter with a budget. I’m right there with you. You’ve probably heard the old question before buying splatter guard for frying pan: “Do I really need this?” And it really is a valid question.
But sometimes, we need more motivation beyond that. For those times when we know, we don’t really need something, but we want it. Here are some simple little questions that have single-handedly helped me curb spending and make wiser choices with money.
The questions are:
- Does this item have a purpose?
- How long will this item last?
- How much will we really use this?
- Will this cause clutter and chaos later?
- Do I want this because a friend has it or is telling me to buy it?
- Do I have to buy this today?
- Is there a better option than buying this?
Buying something that isn’t necessary can cost you more than money – it can also cost you time and energy. If you buy something that doesn’t suit your needs or lifestyle, it’s likely to end up in a cupboard or a storage unit. And when you have an unused item taking up space in your home, it can make you feel stressed out and guilty about not being able to use it!
So before making any major purchases, ask yourself: do I need this? Do I want this? Will it make my life easier? Is there anything better out there?
They’re especially useful to consider when you find yourself staring at a great sale! And if something passes every single one of these questions, maybe you should buy splatter guard for frying pan without the guilt!
Things to Consider Before Buying:
How much does it cost?
This is probably one of the first questions that come to mind when looking at a new product — how much does it cost? The answer varies by seller, so be sure you’re looking at the right price tag before making a purchase decision. Some sellers will charge less than others because they sell items at cost (without paying any markup). In contrast, others might mark up prices significantly because they sell goods at higher prices than their competitors with similar products. The best way to determine if an item is priced fairly is by comparing prices across different sellers.
Does this item have a purpose?
How often do you buy something because it’s a good deal and you might use it later? Just because you might use something later doesn’t mean you should buy it. Instead, challenge yourself to ensure everything you buy has a specific purpose.
When buying a new item, it’s easy to get caught up in the moment’s excitement and forget about some important factors. Before you spend your hard-earned money on that [replace_keyword, make sure you consider its purpose. It may be time for a reality check if you’re not sure why you’re buying something. If you can’t think of any ways that the item will help improve your life or reduce stress, then maybe it’s not worth buying. Unless you have a specific purpose for an item, don’t buy it.
How long will this item last?
How long will this item last? This is an important question to ask when shopping for any type of product. If you’re buying splatter guard for frying pan, you want to know that it’s built to last and has a track record of reliability. In some cases, durability may not be as important — but you still want something that will last through multiple uses.
Oftentimes, those items are so cheap that they break shortly. Even if something was just a dollar, it’s still a dollar less you now have. While that might not seem like much, it does add up over time if it’s something you regularly do.
That’s not to say that you should never buy cheap products. Sometimes a $1 package of water balloons can provide hours of fun on a hot summer day. While the balloons will be popped and hopefully thrown away by the next day, that might truly be money well spent. Really think about the long-term use of something before you buy it.
How much will we really use this?
If you’re going to be using splatter guard for frying pan every day or multiple times a week for long periods of time, then it’s worth investing in a higher-end model. The more expensive models tend to be more durable and last longer, especially if they’re used frequently — whereas cheaper models may break more easily or need replacing sooner.
On the other hand, if you don’t use a splatter guard for frying pan very often, there’s no point spending top dollar on it. For example, if you only need a microwave once every few weeks or months, then spending several hundred dollars on one might not be worth it when cheaper models out there do the same job. In that case, opting for something less expensive would make more sense.
Will this cause clutter and chaos later?
There’s nothing like the excitement of a splatter guard for frying pan when you’re looking to purchase it. Before you know it, you’ve already spent hundreds of dollars on something you might not even need.
In order to avoid this situation, make sure that you consider: will this cause clutter and chaos later? If so, then it may not be worth buying. It’s best to avoid purchasing anything that will cause more work for yourself later on down the line.
If you have limited space in your home or office, then don’t buy products that will just cause clutter. For example, if you live in a small apartment and don’t have room for extra dishes or pots and pans, then don’t purchase them when they’re on sale at the store. You’ll end up with clutter and chaos all over again.
Do I want this because a friend has it or is telling me to buy it?
As a consumer, we all know how easy it is to be influenced by others. But before you make that next purchase, ask yourself if you’re buying something because your friend has it or is telling you to buy it.
If the answer is yes, then you need to dig deeper and figure out why you want this product in the first place. Your friends may not have the same goals as you do and may not understand what you want to accomplish with your money.
For example, if someone tells me they want a BMW because their friend drives one, then I would question whether that was really what they wanted or if their friend’s success was just influencing them. If they have no idea why they want a BMW (or any other expensive item), then there’s a problem with their decision-making process because they haven’t done enough research on their own.
Do I have to buy this today?
This is another valuable age-old question to ask before you buy splatter guard for frying pan. Instead of buying something today, go home and think about it. If you still really want it tomorrow or next week, then it might be something to consider fitting into your budget or saving for. I always tell people who often want to buy something “now,” and it’s important to model this for them.
Usually, when you wait to buy something, one of three things will happen:
- You’ll forget about it, meaning it wasn’t that important, to begin with.
- You’ll find a better deal elsewhere
- You’ll miss out on a deal.
Do I have to buy this today? This is probably the most important question you can ask yourself before buying a product. If you’re thinking about buying a product, but it’s not urgent, then don’t buy it. You’ll save money and not feel guilty about spending it on something frivolous.
If you need something right now and can’t wait until tomorrow or next week, go ahead and buy it. But make sure that you’re getting a good deal on the item and aren’t spending more than necessary.
Is there a better option than buying this?
If you can buy something else that’s just as good (or better) and save money, why wouldn’t you? When considering an item to purchase, look for alternatives that are less expensive or of better quality. When faced with numerous options when buying a splatter guard for frying pan, it’s important to know how to make the best decision. Tips to help you:
Read reviews. If you’re considering an expensive purchase, read reviews from other buyers first. These can help you understand how satisfied customers have been with the product and whether or not it’s worth your money. You can usually find customer reviews on seller’s websites or on third-party sites like Amazon.
Don’t just look at the number of stars or other ratings a product has received — read them carefully instead. Some products might have dozens of five-star reviews but few negative ones, while others might have only a handful of stars but many negative comments. This could be because they were written by people who received free products in exchange for their honest feedback or because they’re fake accounts created by marketers trying to boost sales. In any case, these reviews won’t tell you much about how well a product will work for you personally or what other customers think about it overall.
Watch out for fake reviews! It’s common for marketers to pay people (sometimes called “reviewers”) to give positive feedback about their products online to drive up.