In this guide, you will learn about the best lumbar traction device of all possible types and their strong and weak points.
Depending on the size of your project, you can choose a portable and unsophisticated device, or a versatile and multi-use tool.
Decompression Back Belt, for Lower Back Pain Relief Lumbar Decompression Belt, Men and Women Lumbar...
|Buy on Amazon|
Chattanooga New Lumbar Home Traction Device, Treatment That Replicates Clinical Traction
|Buy on Amazon|
Electric Lumbar Traction Device with Dynamic Airbag Back Stretching, 3 Level Vibration Massage,...
|Buy on Amazon|
Electric Lumbar Traction Device Massager with Heat Function & Adjustable Intensity,Electric...
|Buy on Amazon|
New VitaliZEN Electric Lumbar Traction Device, Lower Back Stretcher W/ Infrared Heating & Vibration...
|Buy on Amazon|
Fisher Traction® Back Pain & Sciatica Pain Relief Device | for Pinched Nerves & Disc Bulges | Back...
|Buy on Amazon|
Back Stretcher Lumbar Traction Device Spine Decompression Belt for Pain Relief Stretcher Spinal Back...
|Buy on Amazon|
Lower Back Stretcher Foam Device ,Back Cracker Pillow, Spinal Pain Relief ,Lumbar Traction Cushion...
|Buy on Amazon|
Tempsnug Decompression Back Belt Waist Brace Spinal for Lower Back Pain Relief - Lumbar Air Traction...
|Buy on Amazon|
ProsourceFit Arched Back Stretching Spike Non-Powered Orthopedic Traction Device and Spinal Lower...
|Buy on Amazon|
10 Best lumbar traction device in 2022
The lumbar traction device provides the tools and materials necessary to solve your problem regardless of how intense the requirements might be. Instructions, DVDs, and online videos are available to help make your experience and use successful. Be sure that your lumbar traction device includes ALL the basic essentials to efficiently make the task faster, easy-apply materials etc.). Instructions should include basic user manuals.
Decompression Back Belt, for Lower Back Pain Relief Lumbar Decompression Belt, Men and Women Lumbar Traction Device (29-49 inch Waists)
- Get enough rest: Lumbar traction belt can gradually relax waist and back muscle, alleviate compression and stimulation of nerve root from protrusion, and effectively alleviate disease; It can improve the burden of ligament around lumbar vertebra through traction force so that the partial damaged lumbar vertebra can have a full rest.
- Considerate gift given to family members and friends: lumbar traction belt can to protect your waist health at any time regardless of working and recreation. Its vertical traction function can alleviate the pressure born by lumbar vertebra upon standing. So it is the most intimate gift given to the relatives and friends.
- Back decompression belt:Providing clinical-level traction and physical decompression therapy, it use back traction decompression of lumbar vertebra to alleviate the pressure born by lumbar vertebra and restrict the excessive bending of lumbar vertebra.
- Suitable waistline size: The lumbar posture decompression belt the waistline of 29-49 inches, matched with an extension cushion which can be used as per actual demands of users and can support the waistline of 49 inches at most.
- Perfect purposes: It is suitable for the nursing care of the male, the female and the aged. The lumbar back decompression belt straps are very convenient to use and aren't restricted by the time and place. They are light and close-fitting, and can be worn regardless of exercise, travel, working, rest and driving, without influencing motion. You can independently operate it for traction.
Chattanooga New Lumbar Home Traction Device, Treatment That Replicates Clinical Traction
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
- Easy to read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Actively moving treatment surface ensures efficient application of traction
- Split table design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Friction-free surface ensures smooth motion
Electric Lumbar Traction Device with Dynamic Airbag Back Stretching, 3 Level Vibration Massage, Electrotherapy, and Thermal Therapy from 113 to 131℉(45 to 55℃)
- Waist Vibration & Electrotherapy: Relaxeing tense muscles and exercises the muscles of the lower back through vibration massage function, with 3 kinds of intensity. Electrotherapy stimulates muscles to relax muscles and relieve muscle pain without drugs. Note: The Electrotherapy function requires the skin to directly touch the silver pad, otherwise the current cannot be conducted.
- Applicable People: 1. Middle-aged and seniors: low back pain caused by lumbar disc herniation, as auxiliary training equipment. 2. Middle-aged: lumbar muscle pain and discomfort, prevent lumbar disc herniation, and restore the natural curvature of the lumbar spine to a certain extent. 3. Young people: Lack of exercise, prolonged bad posture or sedentariness caused back pai.
- Auto Mode and Whole Body Electrotherapy: Auto Mode will run 2 or 3 of the above functions, and other functions can be set separately in this mode. External electronic pads can be used to massage the whole body on the back, legs, shoulders and other parts. Tips: Please stick a protective paper on Electric patch after finishing use, in order to next use.
- Keep the Waist Warm: This feature provides waist warmth, promotes blood circulation and unclogs blockages, 3 temperatures from 113 to 131℉(45 to 55℃). 2-3 times a day, 15 minutes each time, the lumbar spine problem will gradually ease. NOTE: The main function of this device is dynamic back stretching, the vibration massage is an auxiliary function.
- Why Lumbar Discomforts and Difficult to Care: Long time poor sleeping position (eg on the sofa), poor sitting posture (one leg over the other), standing (one foot support), lack of warmth and lack of exercise, which compressed the lumbar spine. Stretching lumbar is the core function of Twinklepoch lumbar traction, which opens the lumbar intervertebral space and relieves the compression caused by poor posture (Air Traction Stretching up and down amplitude is 1.6inch-4inch / 4-10cm).
Electric Lumbar Traction Device Massager with Heat Function & Adjustable Intensity,Electric Inflatable Back Stretcher Device,Back & Sciatica Pain Relief Relaxation, Ideal Gifts
- Reliable Seller: Customers' satisfaction is the goal we have been pursuing.Lower Back strecher massager comes with 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason If anything happens to your massage traction device,please contact us directly.All of us will try our best to serve you within 24 hours.
- Additional Base Plate:The plate was designed to improve the user's overall experience when operation the traction device on the soft surface,like soft bed ,couch or foam rubber cushion,When the device is laid on size A and B, the traction high end is not the same! Can refer to the instructions Page 7
- Auxiliary Infrared Heating：The heating function provides a soothing and invigorating heat that delivers a warm and gentle massage. It will leave your muscles relaxed while getting rid of all aches and fatigue. To get the best stretching effect, JKAH-2 will provide the thermal theray , Three leves :LOW/MIDDLE/HIGH ,which can adjust from 45 to 65℃.
- Buy one set with Three functions, main function dynamic back stretching device, auxiliary function:vibration massage + auxiliary heat，If your main purpose is to buy a massager or hot moxibustion function, it is not recommended to buy our products, our products are mainly lumbar traction
- Design Principle ：When the person is flat on the lumbar traction device, pushing the waist up and down with the gravity of the human body plus the inflation air pressure will help us to perform dynamic stretching exercises. You don't need to move, the device will help you move and stretch your waist,Air Traction Stretching up and down amplitude is 4CM-10CM.if you simply want to buy massager, it is not recommended to buy
New VitaliZEN Electric Lumbar Traction Device, Lower Back Stretcher W/ Infrared Heating & Vibration Massager. for Back Pain Relief, Relaxation, Spine Support.
- 100% GUARANTEE - 1 Year Limited Warranty (full refund or replacement within 1 year unless product is damaged by customer). This exceeds most competitor's warranties. We want you to be fully satisfied and we stand behind the quality of this product! That’s why we back every order with our 100% satisfaction guarantee so you can shop with confidence. Any issues or concerns, feel free to contact us and we will take care of you and we'll make sure you are happy with your purchase.
- ERGONOMIC & CONVENIENT - Designed to support the lumbar region, your device is easily inflated or deflated with a control. It is compact, ergonomic & can be used on practically any flat surface. It has an adjustable heating function, dynamic air traction, vibrating massage, blue & red light that penetrate deep into your body to help enhance muscle recovery. Unlike drugs with side effects, or expensive massage sessions, this device is a natural economical alternative. Enjoy in 15 minutes per day
- ENHANCE YOUR WELLBEING - Imagine feeling like you’re refreshed, renewed and floating on clouds after a massaging, heating, red and blue therapy session with your VitaliZEN lumbar traction device. Notice how people smile at you and you’re in a better mood, feeling more confident and positive endorphins as well as improved wellness. And unlike massage or therapy sessions, you can do it as many times as you want from the comfort of your home.
- SAFE AND EASY TO USE - The design and technology of the VitaliZEN lumbar traction device allows waist, lower back and lumbar traction that aims to reduce the pain associated with muscle spasms, fatigue & stress. Adjust it to your personal preference with the easy-to-use digital remote. Functions include vibrating massage, adjustable heating temperature, dynamic lumbar traction, blue & red light or auto-massager mode. Each setting can be adjusted in intensity for your comfort and convenience
- CHOOSE THE BEST LUMBAR TRACTION DEVICE - Most competitors lack 1 or more of the functions of: massaging, heat, height adjustability, red & blue light therapy & remote control. Height adjustability is critical to comfortably and gradually improve the health and flexibility of your spine. Heat, red & blue light as well as massaging are essential for the maximum health support benefits. Why limit your benefits with an inferior device when your VitaliZEN Lumbar Device has all of these built in
Fisher Traction® Back Pain & Sciatica Pain Relief Device | for Pinched Nerves & Disc Bulges | Back Pain Relief | Mobile Spine Decompression & Lumbar Traction Device (Size – X Large) (Back Unit)
- PORTABLE, MOBILE & EASY TO USE – Fisher Traction was designed for the user to get the greatest benefits from consistent use and the highest frequency of use. Our units are designed to loop around a doorknob virtually anywhere you go and have some floor space to lay down on your back. Traction has the best results when used over the first “21 Consecutive Days” to enhance the body’s natural healing momentum to restore things to normal again. Fisher Traction weighs less than 1 LB and is washable.
- STRONGEST AND SAFEST HOME TRACTION ON THE MARKET- Fisher Traction is a US Patented, US Trade Marked & invented by a doctor after years of research, peer-reviewed, doctor recommended, tested on 1000’s of patients & designed for the safest pull-forces & angles of pull so that you can enjoy & control the stretch yourself with the benefits of pressure relieving traction from pinched nerves while laying down at home.
- “NEGATIVE G-FORCE TECHNOLOGY- The patented “Release Strap” allows the user to control the pull-force by increasing and decreasing the traction which pumps water into the discs of the spine to re-hydrate them & increase disc height which takes pressure off the nerves and can reduce the pinching of herniations and bulges. By using our “Release Strap” (which no other devices offer) you can treat yourself just like at a doctor’s office with the big expensive “Decompression Tables”.
- PATENDED & TRADEMARKED LOW BACK PAIN RELIEF- Fisher Traction relieves the pressure from pinched nerves in the low back by supplying the strongest home traction pull-force available on bulging discs and narrowing of your spine through a US Patented bungee system that is Trade Marked and called Negative G-Force Technology. This patented Fisher Traction system helps your discs to rehydrate with water to lift the bones off your nerves making pain go away and helps your spine to relax and heal.
- CUSTOMER EDUCATION SYSTEM & SUPPORT- Fisher Traction has created a library of “How to use” & “Frequently asked questions” video library which can be found on our YouTube channel Fisher Traction plus you can messenger or email Fisher Traction in Irvine CA for help with your products. Your success is our success! Watch these videos before ordering https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLErQUflSzmrHqDKUIsVdFrByGyar1p8Nd
Back Stretcher Lumbar Traction Device Spine Decompression Belt for Pain Relief Stretcher Spinal Back Belt Portable Thoracic Spinal Decompression Harness Stretching Device (M)
- ❖ While you decompress your muscles elongate, pressure is taken off nerves, your discs are able to reabsorbs water and nutrients to heal.
- ❖ Quick Installation - Fast set up in 10 mins. MUST BE ENSURED that the supprot bar is stable.
- ❖ Effective Stretching & Treatment - Helps your spine to decompress.
- ❖ If you don't feel improvement after 1 treatment, don't be alarmed. Just give your body more time to respond.
- ❖ Try more and find the stretching method that suits your body. NOTE THAT Support Bar is NOT included.
Lower Back Stretcher Foam Device ,Back Cracker Pillow, Spinal Pain Relief ,Lumbar Traction Cushion Suitable for Beginner、Bed、Office、Car、Women、Men(Black Gray)
- Relieve Back Pain and Posture Improvement: Lumbar traction can effectively alleviate the problem of lumbar pain caused in daily life, such as: sedentary white-collar workers who lack exercise, long-distance driving, etc. and correct sitting posture, long-term adherence Daily 10-15 minutes, after 3 months! Effectively relieve the relief of sciatica, slipped disk and bulging disc.
- Multifunctional design: In addition to lumbar traction, it can be used as a sofa or seat cushion everyday! The product comes with straps, which can be well tied to office and car seats,as yoga back stretch
- More comfortable: Compared with the traditional acupuncture lumbar traction board, the PU self-skinning material lumbar traction board is more comfortable,For novices and sensitive people who are afraid of acupuncture, this is a more suitable choice!
- Advanced PU material: soft PU self-skinning, non-toxic and odorless, Size: 12.1 *9*3.1 INCH The support height is about 3inch As gift idea:treat yourself well and relieve physical pain. It can also be given as
- Human lumbar spine physiological curve design: The lumbar spine physiological range is 26°, and the "C shape" design conforms to the human lumbar spine physiological curve!
Tempsnug Decompression Back Belt Waist Brace Spinal for Lower Back Pain Relief - Lumbar Air Traction Device for Adult, Lumbar Decompression Belt One Size Fits 29-49 Waist
- 【Lumbar Decompression Belt】Our spinal decompression is easy to use, free of movement, will not affect work, walking and exercise, long-term wearing will not be stuffy, with vent setting
- 【Spinal Decompression】Spinal decompression is suitable for the nursing care of the male, the female and the age. The lumbar back decompression belt straps are very convenient to use, they are light and close-fitting, and can be worn regardless of exercise, travel, working, rest and driving aged. The lumbar back decompression belt straps are very convenient to use, they are light and close-fitting, and can be worn regardless of exercise, travel, working, rest and driving
- 【Lower Back Pain Relief】This back decompression is specially designed for lumbar spine pain, soothes and corrects, does not compress nerves, helps you get rid of lumbar pain, and enjoy a healthy and happy life
- 【Lumbar Traction Device】Our lumbar decompression belt is equipped with an extension belt, which can adjust the tightness in multiple directions. The extension belt can be used according to actual needs. Size fit 29-49 Wasit, which can support up to 49 inches of waist
- 【Decompression Back Belt】30 large air pillars, 360° all-round wrapping, after the air column is inflated to form arc-shaped traction, supporting upwards and downwards, fixing the waist, and stretching the lumbar spine
ProsourceFit Arched Back Stretching Spike Non-Powered Orthopedic Traction Device and Spinal Lower Lumbar Massage Support, Grey
- Back pain relief - helps stretch the back and chest to relieve pain and tension
- Solid design - foam-filled interior provides a sturdy base of support for any user
- Firm bumps - bumps are firm yet flexible, ideal for muscle recovery and rehab
- Compact - portable size made with durable material is travel-friendly
- Deep tissue massage - massages muscles by releasing knots and stretching tight areas
Things to consider before buying lumbar traction device
When shopping for a [replace_keyword, it can be hard to know what’s worth spending your money on and what isn’t. You might think that high prices always mean good quality, but the truth is that many expensive products are overpriced and underperforming. The best thing about this guide is that it will help you get an insight into the available types of lumbar traction device. You will also learn how to choose the right type of lumbar traction device for your needs and requirements. There are many factors to consider before buying a good product, but here are some to consider:
- Features: Look at a product’s features before making your purchase. Does it have what you need? What extras are available? You can use this information when searching for products that fit your budget and needs.
- Quality: If an item has low quality, then it probably isn’t worth buying at all. If you want a new lumbar traction device but don’t care about its quality, it might not last long enough to be worth using in the first place.
- Material: Materials are important too. If a product is made of cheap materials, it’s probably not worth buying. The material affects the durability of the product and its appearance as well. Look at how strong it feels and how well it stands against wear and tear.
- Value for money: It is always important to buy something worth your money. This means do not go for products that look good but don’t serve their purpose effectively. Instead, go for something that has all the features needed for daily usage and does not cost too much.
- Ease of use: This refers to how easy it is for you to use the product without having any difficulty in operating it or performing certain tasks with ease.
- Read reviews: When shopping for a lumbar traction device, the best way to find the right one is by reading online reviews and user feedback from real people. But it’s important to be smart about your research, so you don’t get the wrong information.
- Warranty: Most products come with warranties that cover defects and breakdowns for a certain period (usually 1 year). Make sure your product comes with one so that you can get repairs or replacements free of charge if something goes wrong after purchase.
What to think about when buying [keyword]
Many people find it hard to decide what to buy. Make sure you get the right thing for your needs. Here are some things to think about when buying a [replace keyword]:
Before making a final choice, make sure the item you want to buy is easy to use and set up. Look for easy-to-understand instructions on how to set up the product on the manufacturer’s website. Also, if you’re not sure about the watch, you can ask people who already have it or read reviews on the Internet to find out what other people think. You don’t want something that makes your daily life harder. Instead, you want something that makes things simpler.
This is a matter of taste, but it’s a very important thing to think about. Most of the day will be spent in your clothes, and if the event is cool enough, you might even go out in them. Find a [replace keyword] with bands that can be changed or a dial that can be changed to make it even more appealing.
Due to the harsher conditions outside, outdoor gear must be able to handle whatever the weather throws at it. Keep an eye out for [replace keyword] that are water-resistant or waterproof. Clothes should be made of materials that dry quickly in case you get caught in a storm or step into water by accident.
It Might Be Hard To Look For a [replace keyword]
There are so many places to go and things to do in the world that it can be overwhelming. For every small thing we buy when we go shopping, we have a lot of choices. Many people worry that they will waste their money on something they don’t need. How can you be sure that when you buy something, you are getting the best value for your money? Before you pull out your credit card, you should think about the following.
Reviews are a great way to figure out if you’re buying a good product or not. Think about what other people say about it and if they think it’s a good investment. The great reviews of this storage device might help you decide if you need more space for your photos or not. Check CBD oil reviews to find out which company sells the products you need to find the best [replace keyword]. The quality of a product can vary a lot from one company to the next, so reading customer reviews can be a great way to narrow down your search.
Any purchase you make with your money should be of the highest quality. Find out what makes a good product in the business you want to work in. Find out who sells good things and how they are made. Check where it was grown, how much THC was extracted, and if it has been tested by a lab to make sure you’re getting something that has been checked.
You can use this information to figure out if the quality of the product meets your needs. When looking for a product, it’s important to know if trace levels are okay with you. Make sure you understand what you’re getting by learning more about the sector. The last thing you want to do is spend money on something that will make you sick or is very addicting.
Check the price of something before you buy it. Is there a good tincture you’re thinking about? Think about whether or not you would be willing to spend a little more money on something you know is great. Check out different online stores and keep an eye out for deals on the ones you like.
When something you like goes on sale, it’s a good time to buy it. Sign up for a company’s email list to find out about deals before anyone else. When you buy something, you should think about how much it costs and if it’s worth the money.
How Long Have You Used It?
Before you buy something, make sure it is worth the money. If the recommended dose of a capsule that helps with inflammation means that the bottle will be empty in a week, look for a product with a lower dose or more capsules per container. When you put money into something, you want to make sure you get what you paid for.
Think about how long you want to use the product for as well. If you only need something for a short time, a cheap product might be better. If you want to use or eat something for a long time, like a medicine to treat nighttime insomnia, don’t cut corners on quality.
Before you buy something, you should always ask yourself if you really need it. Will it make a big difference in your life? Before you buy something, look at how much it’s worth. This will help you avoid spending money on things you don’t need. There’s no reason to buy something just because it’s cheap or has great reviews. You might do better to spend your money on something else.
How to use lumbar traction device?
The key to properly using a lumbar traction device is understanding how it works, how it was made, and what it’s meant for. You also need to be aware of any potential risks associated with using it.
That may seem obvious, but we’ve all used products incorrectly at some point in our lives. Product usage can be very simple or quite complex. Proper use can also save money by extending the lumbar traction device life and ensuring it lasts as long as possible. You may have heard of the phrase “the more you use it, the better it gets, ” which is true for many products. In fact, there are some products that require frequent use to stay in good condition. Here are some tips on how to use a lumbar traction device properly so that you can get the most out of it:
Read the manual and follow any instructions given by manufacturers before using lumbar traction device. This will help prevent any damage occurring while you’re using your item and also help prolong its life span by ensuring all parts are working as they should be.
Follow The Warnings
When using a new lumbar traction device, make sure that you follow all warnings and instructions contained in the packaging or provided by the manufacturer. If there is any doubt about whether an action is safe, don’t do it!
If you need assistance, ask
If you’re in doubt about how to use a particular product, ask a friend or call customer support.
Don’t use the expired product
Be sure you do not use products that have passed their expiration date or store them incorrectly.
Follow all safety precautions listed on the packaging and keep children away from these items unless they are supervised by an adult who knows how to use them safely!
When cleaning, do not use
A good rule of thumb is to keep lumbar traction device away from performing when cleaning. When cleaning, it is a good idea to do it when the lumbar traction device is not in use. Don’t forget to keep in mind that while the product is in use, you should not try to clean it.
Take good care of it
When you buy something, take care of it properly. This means cleaning it properly so that dirt and other particles don’t wear down the product prematurely. Keep up with maintenance on time. Make sure that you use it correctly.
Use lumbar traction device only for the work it was designed for
It is important not to misuse a product you purchased, so don’t use it in a different work for which it was not intended. In order to accomplish a specific task, you need to use the appropriate product designed to accomplish the task.