We hope to save people from that frustration by providing a list of the best exfoliator for spray tan, where you can purchase them, and you can also learn why we think they are such good products.
To find out these best exfoliator for spray tan, we analyzed critical features, including:
- Overall quality
- Value for money
- Ease of use
- Warranty policy
- Customer service, and more.
We analyzed a bunch of products and came up with a list of the 10 best. We hope this exfoliator for spray tan list will help you find the perfect fit for your needs.
Seraphic Skincare Korean Exfoliating Mitts (1pc) Microdermabrasion at Home, Exfoliating Gloves...
|Buy on Amazon|
LET’SCRUB Deep Exfoliating Mitt Body Scrub - Exfoliator Tool - Exfoliant for Spray Tan Removal or...
|Buy on Amazon|
MODELCO Exfoliating Self Tan Remover Soap - Lighten or Total Tan Removal | Pre Tan Exfoliator...
|Buy on Amazon|
Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Mitt Body Scrub for Soft Skin - Exfoliating Glove & Skin Cleanser - Part...
|Buy on Amazon|
Exfoliating Mitt, Dead Skin Remover For Body, Exfoliating Glove, (2pcs) Body Scrubber Exfoliator,...
|Buy on Amazon|
REBLX Exfoliating Mitt | Ultra-Thin Exfoliating Glove | Self-Tanning Prep & Removal | Removes Dead...
|Buy on Amazon|
TEMPTU Mist BHA Exfoliator Spray Set, 5% Willow Bark, Natural Alternative to Salicylic Acid for...
|Buy on Amazon|
LET’SCRUB Exfoliating Kessa Hammam Gloves - Visibly Lifts Away Dead Skin Remover for Body Spa...
|Buy on Amazon|
TEMPTU Mist Self Tanner Spray & Pre Tan BHA Exfoliator in Deluxe Ultra Fine Continuous Sprayer,...
|Buy on Amazon|
REBLX Body Polish Pecan Shell Exfoliant | Specifically Formulated for Self-Tanning | Pre Self Tanner...
|Buy on Amazon|
10 Best exfoliator for spray tan in 2022
Seraphic Skincare Korean Exfoliating Mitts (1pc) Microdermabrasion at Home, Exfoliating Gloves Visibly Lift Away Dead Skin, Great for Spray Tan Removal or Keratosis Pilaris, Made of 100% Viscose Fiber
- Use as a Self-tan Remover - The 100% viscose construction of this microdermabrasion mitt makes it great for buffing out your self tanner without being too harsh. You can also use it to prep your skin before applying tanner.
- Shower Exfoliator for Home Use - Experience Korean spa treatment at home. Our body-exfoliating scrub mitts provide full microdermabrasion to visibly lift away dead skin. Packaging may vary.
- Love the Way Your Skin Feels - Our shower mitts give you the smoothest skin ever. When you use our exfoliating body scrubbers 2-4x a month, you’ll enjoy better product absorption, fewer bumps and ingrown hairs, and increased circulation.
- Way Better than Loofahs or Chemical Exfoliants - Loofahs and chemical exfoliants don’t have the skin-gripping power of our viscose shower exfoliators, meaning they’re not as good at removing dead skin. Our mitts are rough enough to exfoliate deep, while soft enough to buff and smooth.
- Reveal a Heavenly Glow - Use our Korean scrub mitts to fight back against dry, bumpy skin caused by keratosis pilaris. Your arms, legs, and body will look smoother and fresher than ever before.
LET’SCRUB Deep Exfoliating Mitt Body Scrub - Exfoliator Tool - Exfoliant for Spray Tan Removal or Keratosis Pilaris, Bath Gloves Shower Scrubber Dead Skin Cell Remover for Spa Massage - Skin Cleanser- Made of 100% Floss Silk Fiber
- Reveal Healthy and Smooth Skin - Prevent strawberry skin or chicken skin and bumps on legs and arms by exfoliating clogged skin pores and hair follicles with this fast-acting KP body scrub. Your arms, legs, and body will look smoother and fresher than ever before.
- Visibly Removes Dead Skin Layers Instantly - The unique weave of the silk provides deep exfoliation while being soft enough to buff and smooth the skin, minimizing the appearance of stretch marks, cellulite and scars. Made of 100% Floss Silk and a proprietary weave that grabs old skin cells, debris and other impurities and lifts them away using only water.
- Shower Exfoliator for Home Use - Experience deep cleansing to remove dead skin cells, even out your skin tone, scrub away dry skin, and stimulate blood flow -- all with our body mitt exfoliator! When you use our shower mitts once a week, you’ll enjoy silky, smooth skin with fewer bumps and roughness.
- Self-Tan Prep/Remover - To get an even tan, use our self-tanning mitt before applying tanning products. Brush away dead skin cells and imperfections to help your skin absorb color faster and more evenly for a more even tan result. Use the shower exfoliating gloves before spray tanning or applying tanning lotion or cream for an even tan.
- SPA TREATMENT FROM HOME - No more need for expensive body scrubs or spa treatments to get a glowing complexion and optimize the health of your skin with our exfoliating hammam gloves exposes silky smooth, fresher, and younger looking skin after just one use.
MODELCO Exfoliating Self Tan Remover Soap - Lighten or Total Tan Removal | Pre Tan Exfoliator Polishes and Exfoliates Skin | 4.41oz
- EXFOLIATES SKIN: A sunless primer, polishes and exfoliates the skin to effectively remove tan residue and impurities
- YOUR SECRET WEAPON: The Tanning Soap works as a spray tan remover or for sunless tanning lotion, mousse and cream.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you aren't happy with your purchase, contact us for a full refund, no return necessary
- WORKS INSTANTLY: Powerful, new self tanner eraser instantly lightens and erases fake tan 8-10 days old
- REMOVE IT ALL: The Self Tan Eraser easily removes unwanted tan from difficult areas such as between the fingers and toes
Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Mitt Body Scrub for Soft Skin - Exfoliating Glove & Skin Cleanser - Part of the Best Skincare Kit for Women & Men - Cleanse Dead or Dry Skin - Exfoliator Tool
- EXTEND THE LIFE OF SUNLESS TANNING: For a long-lasting, smooth, glowing tan with no dark spots, use our skin exfoliator on your face, or anywhere you apply the tanner. Exfoliate before spray tanning or applying sunless tanning lotion or cream.
- FOR SOFT SKIN AND A SMOOTH FACE: This face exfoliator scrubs away dead skin cells, leaving clear, smooth, and soft skin. Use after you wash with clean water. Deeply moisten by applying moisturizer lotion after exfoliation.
- AT-HOME SPA TREATMENT: Use the Dermasuri exfoliation mitt to deeply exfoliate your skin without harmful chemicals - only water. Experience deep cleansing to remove dead skin cells, even out your skin tone, scrub away dry skin, and stimulate blood flow.
- INSTANTLY AND VISIBLY REMOVES DEAD SKIN: Made of a unique, silicone-free Viscose blended material, this facial exfoliator mitt removes layers of dead skin instantly, leaving behind smooth, radiant skin. Unlike a brush, sponge, loofah, or many other scrubbers, it's designed especially for soft skin.
- DERMASURI SKINCARE PRODUCTS: In addition to exfoliating massage tools like this one, Dermasuri offers a variety of other skin care and beauty products. Care for your skin the Dermasuri way.
Exfoliating Mitt, Dead Skin Remover For Body, Exfoliating Glove, (2pcs) Body Scrubber Exfoliator, Spray Tan Removal or Keratosis Pilaris - Mahlow Aqua
- GLOWING SKIN - scrub away bumpy skin caused by keratosis pilaris revealing a fresher smoother body
- HOME SPA - Luxury Korean exfoliating mitt. Use 2 times a week for best results.
- SELF-TANNER REMOVER - Prep your skin before applying self tanner or scrub away unwanted uneven tan
- BETTER THAN LOOFAHS & CHEMICAL EXFOLIANT - 100% Viscose material are able to deeply remove dead skin
- SILKY SMOOTH SKIN - Body scrubber exfoliating gloves removes dead skin and keratosis pilaris
REBLX Exfoliating Mitt | Ultra-Thin Exfoliating Glove | Self-Tanning Prep & Removal | Removes Dead Skin & Impurities with Ease | Spray Tan Prep & Removal | Loofah Scrubbing Glove |
- ✔️ LOVE IT: Love our products or we'll buy them back from you, no questions asked!
- ✔️ EXFOLIATES SKIN: Removes dead skin and unclogs pores
- ✔️ SELF-TANNING/SPRAY TANNING PREP : Prep your skin for streak free applications
- ✔️ REMOVE SELF-TAN/SPRAY TAN: Remove remaining residual tan from your previous application
- ✔️ UNCLOG PORES: Remove dry skin and unclog pores to reveal healthy and smooth skin
TEMPTU Mist BHA Exfoliator Spray Set, 5% Willow Bark, Natural Alternative to Salicylic Acid for Body, Back & Face, Pre Tan Skin Prep, Hydrating Facial Toner & Deluxe Ultra Fine Continuous Sprayer
- Moisturizing BHA Exfoliating Spray
- Quick, no mess
- 360 Technology, Even Sprays Upside Down
- Continuous Spray for Super Even Application
- Easy to apply to back
LET’SCRUB Exfoliating Kessa Hammam Gloves - Visibly Lifts Away Dead Skin Remover for Body Spa Massage, Perfect for Spray Tan Removal or Keratosis Pilaris, Deep Exfoliation Mitt Body Scrubber Exfoliator - Improved Skin Texture –
- Shower Exfoliator for Home Use - Our exfoliating bath mitt provide complete microdermabrasion to effortlessly sweep away dead skin and impurities by deeply exfoliating the body - just water. No more need for expensive body scrubs or spa treatments to get a glowing complexion and optimize the health of your skin with our shower mitts.
- SPA TREATMENT FROM HOME - Experience traditional Turkish Hammam spa treatments at home. When you use our shower mitts once a week, you’ll enjoy smooth skin with fewer bumps and roughness. Our exfoliating body scrubber made of Polyester,Floss Silk and Viscose blended material helps reduce and prevent razor bumps and ingrown hair.
- Self-Tan Prep/Remover - Use the shower exfoliating gloves before spray tanning or applying tanning lotion or cream for an even tan. This unique exfoliator mitt for the shower can prep your skin for spray tanning better than any regular washcloths or towel rags. Brush away dead skin cells and imperfections to help your skin absorb color faster and more evenly for a more even tan result.
- Visibly Removes Dead Skin Layers Instantly - Uniquely woven fabric instantly removes dead skin cells to reveal healthy, smooth skin. The unique weave of the fabric provides deep exfoliation while being soft enough to buff and smooth the skin, minimizing the appearance of stretch marks, cellulite and scars.
- Always Remember - We are all unique in our beatiful way and everyones skin type varies. If you do not experience visible peeling, please know the glove is still working effectively to remove your dead skin cells, revealing smoother, brighter, glowing skin!
TEMPTU Mist Self Tanner Spray & Pre Tan BHA Exfoliator in Deluxe Ultra Fine Continuous Sprayer, Natural Gradual Tanning Water & No Rinse Hydrating Exfoliant, Vegan Sunless Tanning for Face & Body
- At-home Spray Tan & Exfoliator Kit for Super-Even Finish
REBLX Body Polish Pecan Shell Exfoliant | Specifically Formulated for Self-Tanning | Pre Self Tanner Prep Scrub | Can be Used on Face & Body | USA Made |
- ✔️ PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: Enriched with Vitamins A and E, PH-Balanced, Hypoallergenic, Oil-Free, Paraben-Free, Cruelty-Free.
- ✔️ GENTLE EXFOLIATOR: A must have for self tanning enthusiasts. Ultimate prep for your self-tanning application. Extends your self-tan by up to 3 days.
- ✔️ LIFETIME WARRANTY: Love our products or we'll buy them back from you, no questions asked!
- ✔️ POLISHES AND MOISTURIZES SKIN: A perfect blend of fine-grain pecan shells that provides gentle but effective exfoliation.
- ✔️ MADE IN THE USA: Can be used as your daily exfoliator as well as pre self-tanning applications.
Things to Consider Before Buying exfoliator for spray tan
This time of year, many of us are cutting back on spending and trying to be smarter with a budget. I’m right there with you. You’ve probably heard the old question before buying exfoliator for spray tan: “Do I really need this?” And it really is a valid question.
But sometimes, we need more motivation beyond that. For those times when we know, we don’t really need something, but we want it. Here are some simple little questions that have single-handedly helped me curb spending and make wiser choices with money.
The questions are:
- Does this item have a purpose?
- How long will this item last?
- How much will we really use this?
- Will this cause clutter and chaos later?
- Do I want this because a friend has it or is telling me to buy it?
- Do I have to buy this today?
- Is there a better option than buying this?
Buying something that isn’t necessary can cost you more than money – it can also cost you time and energy. If you buy something that doesn’t suit your needs or lifestyle, it’s likely to end up in a cupboard or a storage unit. And when you have an unused item taking up space in your home, it can make you feel stressed out and guilty about not being able to use it!
So before making any major purchases, ask yourself: do I need this? Do I want this? Will it make my life easier? Is there anything better out there?
They’re especially useful to consider when you find yourself staring at a great sale! And if something passes every single one of these questions, maybe you should buy exfoliator for spray tan without the guilt!
Things to Consider Before Buying:
How much does it cost?
This is probably one of the first questions that come to mind when looking at a new product — how much does it cost? The answer varies by seller, so be sure you’re looking at the right price tag before making a purchase decision. Some sellers will charge less than others because they sell items at cost (without paying any markup). In contrast, others might mark up prices significantly because they sell goods at higher prices than their competitors with similar products. The best way to determine if an item is priced fairly is by comparing prices across different sellers.
Does this item have a purpose?
How often do you buy something because it’s a good deal and you might use it later? Just because you might use something later doesn’t mean you should buy it. Instead, challenge yourself to ensure everything you buy has a specific purpose.
When buying a new item, it’s easy to get caught up in the moment’s excitement and forget about some important factors. Before you spend your hard-earned money on that [replace_keyword, make sure you consider its purpose. It may be time for a reality check if you’re not sure why you’re buying something. If you can’t think of any ways that the item will help improve your life or reduce stress, then maybe it’s not worth buying. Unless you have a specific purpose for an item, don’t buy it.
How long will this item last?
How long will this item last? This is an important question to ask when shopping for any type of product. If you’re buying exfoliator for spray tan, you want to know that it’s built to last and has a track record of reliability. In some cases, durability may not be as important — but you still want something that will last through multiple uses.
Oftentimes, those items are so cheap that they break shortly. Even if something was just a dollar, it’s still a dollar less you now have. While that might not seem like much, it does add up over time if it’s something you regularly do.
That’s not to say that you should never buy cheap products. Sometimes a $1 package of water balloons can provide hours of fun on a hot summer day. While the balloons will be popped and hopefully thrown away by the next day, that might truly be money well spent. Really think about the long-term use of something before you buy it.
How much will we really use this?
If you’re going to be using exfoliator for spray tan every day or multiple times a week for long periods of time, then it’s worth investing in a higher-end model. The more expensive models tend to be more durable and last longer, especially if they’re used frequently — whereas cheaper models may break more easily or need replacing sooner.
On the other hand, if you don’t use a exfoliator for spray tan very often, there’s no point spending top dollar on it. For example, if you only need a microwave once every few weeks or months, then spending several hundred dollars on one might not be worth it when cheaper models out there do the same job. In that case, opting for something less expensive would make more sense.
Will this cause clutter and chaos later?
There’s nothing like the excitement of a exfoliator for spray tan when you’re looking to purchase it. Before you know it, you’ve already spent hundreds of dollars on something you might not even need.
In order to avoid this situation, make sure that you consider: will this cause clutter and chaos later? If so, then it may not be worth buying. It’s best to avoid purchasing anything that will cause more work for yourself later on down the line.
If you have limited space in your home or office, then don’t buy products that will just cause clutter. For example, if you live in a small apartment and don’t have room for extra dishes or pots and pans, then don’t purchase them when they’re on sale at the store. You’ll end up with clutter and chaos all over again.
Do I want this because a friend has it or is telling me to buy it?
As a consumer, we all know how easy it is to be influenced by others. But before you make that next purchase, ask yourself if you’re buying something because your friend has it or is telling you to buy it.
If the answer is yes, then you need to dig deeper and figure out why you want this product in the first place. Your friends may not have the same goals as you do and may not understand what you want to accomplish with your money.
For example, if someone tells me they want a BMW because their friend drives one, then I would question whether that was really what they wanted or if their friend’s success was just influencing them. If they have no idea why they want a BMW (or any other expensive item), then there’s a problem with their decision-making process because they haven’t done enough research on their own.
Do I have to buy this today?
This is another valuable age-old question to ask before you buy exfoliator for spray tan. Instead of buying something today, go home and think about it. If you still really want it tomorrow or next week, then it might be something to consider fitting into your budget or saving for. I always tell people who often want to buy something “now,” and it’s important to model this for them.
Usually, when you wait to buy something, one of three things will happen:
- You’ll forget about it, meaning it wasn’t that important, to begin with.
- You’ll find a better deal elsewhere
- You’ll miss out on a deal.
Do I have to buy this today? This is probably the most important question you can ask yourself before buying a product. If you’re thinking about buying a product, but it’s not urgent, then don’t buy it. You’ll save money and not feel guilty about spending it on something frivolous.
If you need something right now and can’t wait until tomorrow or next week, go ahead and buy it. But make sure that you’re getting a good deal on the item and aren’t spending more than necessary.
Is there a better option than buying this?
If you can buy something else that’s just as good (or better) and save money, why wouldn’t you? When considering an item to purchase, look for alternatives that are less expensive or of better quality. When faced with numerous options when buying a exfoliator for spray tan, it’s important to know how to make the best decision. Tips to help you:
Read reviews. If you’re considering an expensive purchase, read reviews from other buyers first. These can help you understand how satisfied customers have been with the product and whether or not it’s worth your money. You can usually find customer reviews on seller’s websites or on third-party sites like Amazon.
Don’t just look at the number of stars or other ratings a product has received — read them carefully instead. Some products might have dozens of five-star reviews but few negative ones, while others might have only a handful of stars but many negative comments. This could be because they were written by people who received free products in exchange for their honest feedback or because they’re fake accounts created by marketers trying to boost sales. In any case, these reviews won’t tell you much about how well a product will work for you personally or what other customers think about it overall.
Watch out for fake reviews! It’s common for marketers to pay people (sometimes called “reviewers”) to give positive feedback about their products online to drive up.