We hope to save people from that frustration by providing a list of the best built in bluetooth motorcycle helmets, where you can purchase them, and you can also learn why we think they are such good products.
To find out these best built in bluetooth motorcycle helmets, we analyzed critical features, including:
- Overall quality
- Value for money
- Ease of use
- Warranty policy
- Customer service, and more.
We analyzed a bunch of products and came up with a list of the 10 best. We hope this built in bluetooth motorcycle helmets list will help you find the perfect fit for your needs.
Martian Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet Modular Full Face Flip up Dual Visor Bluetooth Headset (2 Riders...
|Buy on Amazon|
Byroads Modular Flip Up Front Helmets Dual Sun Visor Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet Full Helmet DOTECE...
|Buy on Amazon|
ILM Touch Built-in Bluetooth Integrated Full Face Motorcycle Helmet,Dual Visor Voice Dial/Hands-Free...
|Buy on Amazon|
ILM Bluetooth Integrated Modular Flip up Full Face Motorcycle Helmet Sun Shield Mp3 Intercom Model...
|Buy on Amazon|
ILM Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Modular Flip up Full Face Dual Visor 6 Riders Group Intercom Mp3 FM...
|Buy on Amazon|
Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet FreedConn BM2-S Flip Up Modular Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Voice Dial...
|Buy on Amazon|
FreedConn Bluetooth Helmet BM22 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet with Bluetooth Built in 6 Riders Group...
|Buy on Amazon|
Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Modular DOT Approved Flip up Full Face Motorcycle Helmets for Adults Men...
|Buy on Amazon|
FreedConn Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet,Bluetooth Integrated Modular Flip up Full Face Motorcycle...
|Buy on Amazon|
Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmets,Full Face Flip Up Dual Visors Modular Helmets,DOT Approved Helmet,Men...
|Buy on Amazon|
10 Best built in bluetooth motorcycle helmets in 2022
Martian Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet Modular Full Face Flip up Dual Visor Bluetooth Headset (2 Riders Intercom; 500 Meters): HM-BH1 + Premium Leather Gloves
- Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology provides clear music and intercom talk with built-in 2 premium speakers with full stereo sound
- Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset supports up to 3 riders intercom, 500 meter communication, 12 hr phone talk time, 9 hr intercom talk, 3 hr charging time and 120 hr standby time;
- DOT Approved; Size L (57-58 CM,22.4/22.8 Inch); Advanced Modular/Flip up and Dual Lens Design (inner smoked lens/outer clear shield);
- Compatible with most mobile phone, Ipad, GPS audio via Bluetooth 3.0 technology; Easy one touch phone call, music playing, FM radio control;
Byroads Modular Flip Up Front Helmets Dual Sun Visor Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet Full Helmet DOTECE Approved Built-in Mp3 Integrated Communication Ventilation for Men Women 55-60CM, M(55~56CM)
- ★[REMOVABLE AND WASHABLE LINING] The modular helmet's lining can be disassembled and cleaned, is easy to disassemble, easy to clean, without deformation, ventilated and dry, breathable and sweat-absorbent!double anti-fog visors design, inner lens can prevent ultraviolet rays. It can be switched on and off with the inner lens switch.
- ★[BUILD-IN BLUETOOTH HEADSET] The motorbike helmet with bluetooth headset, can be paired with the two mobile phones. Listen to music Automatically answer calls, FM radio, etc, easy to install, high quality stereo that allows you to seamlessly switch between calls and music while driving.
- ★[ADJUSTABLE VENTILATION] Several safety holes at the top and back can shut off the air circulation in the helmet when it is not needed.The flip up helmet design is also can give your driving life two lifestyles.
- △[HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS] The motorcycle helmet has erodynamic ABS shell, multi-density EPS, adjustable chin strap, keep the helmet clean, fresh and odorless.The helmet has ECE and DOT certification.
- ★[SERVICE AND GURANTEE] Byroads is fully responsible for all DYOYO products, if you have any reason for our product at any time, please contact our Byroads team promptly and we will do it correctly and immediately.
ILM Touch Built-in Bluetooth Integrated Full Face Motorcycle Helmet,Dual Visor Voice Dial/Hands-Free Call Bluetooth Helmet,24-36H Music Play DOT Helmet with Bluetooth 5.0 Model X9(Matte Black,Large)
- Comfortable:excellent Ventilation System With 5 air vents promote airflow and double-visor design, you' ll feel it a comfortable and breathable experience wearing ILM Bluetooth helmet.Cheek pads and liner are absorbent and removable, easy to clean.
- Notice:The Bluetooth part of this Bluetooth helmet is different from other helmets on the market. It is placed in the helmet, so its surface is a plane, which makes it simpler and more beautiful, but don't worry that you can't find its position to touch it, because it is behind the slight indentation on the chin of the helmet.When you touch the indentation, its position is found.
- Safety Protection:The smart helmet is composed of ABS material with high impact strength and good low temperature resistance,EPS foam and intelligent electronic systerm.Approved by DOT complies with all relevant regulations and standards, the motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth features excellent protection. Inner tinted visor blocks out the sun but still provide you clean vision in front of motorcycle.
- Powerful Bluetooth Helmet:Thanks to powerful lithium battery, Bluetooth helmet for motorcycle offers you 24~36 hours talk. One Touch control make it easy to answer calls,listen to music, Stylish look plus powerful functions.The ILM Bluetooth motorcycle helmet is great for daily use and long trip, just enjoy the convenient and efficient talk, favorite tunes and safe ride.
- Advanced Performance:It has good performance of noise prevention and reduction,ensuring high level of comfort.even on fast driving, you can also communicate clearly with each other.Bluetooth version 5.0 surround speaker is equipped with functions of answering phone call,listening music,and touch control safety function.
ILM Bluetooth Integrated Modular Flip up Full Face Motorcycle Helmet Sun Shield Mp3 Intercom Model 953 (L, Matte Black)
- Bluetooth technology 3.0 version, 8 hours of talk time and 110 hours of standby. Fully washable microfiber lining and adjustable vents. This Helmet Runs 1 Size Smaller Due to Built-in Bluetooth Module. The size of this helmet: S:55-56,M:57-58CM,L:59-60CM,XL:61-62CM,XXL:63-64CM.
- One Touch Control for Calling, Answering, Rejecting Incoming Calls and Redialing. Incoming Phone Call Overrides Intercom, Music, FM Radio and GPS Navigation Audio.
- Note: When the Bluetooth System has not been used for a long time, the battery will enter into deep sleep mode and Bluetooth device may not available. Charge the battery for about half an hour to wake it up. The Bluetooth function will be restored after charging. If there is any missing small parts of the item received, welcome to contact ILM customer service for help.
- Supports a Maximum distance of 1680 Feet Between Two Riders While Using the Intercom Function. Two High Quality Built-in Speakers with Full Stereo Sound to Enjoy Communication or Music.
- Meets or Exceeds DOT Safety Standards. DSP Echo Cancellation and Noise Suppression Technology Delivers High-quality Voice at High Speeds.
ILM Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Modular Flip up Full Face Dual Visor 6 Riders Group Intercom Mp3 FM Radio DOT Model 902BT PRO(Matte Black, Large)
- Rider-to-rider intercom communication is compatible with ILM 953 Pro Bluetooth helmet and ILM 902 Pro Bluetooth helmet. The modular helmet comes with 1 battery , 1 USB cable, 1 universal charger, 1 User Manual and 1 black helmet bag.
- Bluetooth 3.0 technology offers riders one touch control for calling, answering, rejecting incoming phone calls, listening to Music, FM Radio and GPS navigation audio. With Built-in speaker and noise-canceling microphones, it allows bikers to conduct calls or listening to music or voice command clearly.
- ILM bluetooth helmet with battery fully charged serves 12 hours phone talk time, 9 hours intercom talk time and 120 hours of standby. The battery will enter deep sleep mode when the helmet Bluetooth system hasn’t been used for a long time. To wake the battery up, charging it for about half an hour. Bluetooth functionality will be restored After charging.
- Meet or exceed DOT safety standards. The Bluetooth motorcycle helmet is made of quality ABS shell, designed with dual visor, replaceable liners and air ventilation system, it ensures safety and comfortable wearing conditions while riding on the road.
- Featured with intercom system, the motorcycle helmets support 6-8 riders group intercom and wearers could communicate with each other at the same time with maximum distance up to 1000 Meters (3280 Feet).
Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet FreedConn BM2-S Flip Up Modular Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Voice Dial Hands-Free Call 500M 2-3 Riders FM DOT Motorcycle Helmet with Bluetooth 3.0 (X-Large, Matte Black)
- ✪ [ 3.0 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets ] Motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth 3.0 technology allows you to enjoy music, FM, GPS voice prompt and intercom stably while riding, makes team motorbike communication more convenient and efficient.
- ✪ [ DOT Modular Motorcycle Helmet ] FreedConn Bluetooth helmet supports max intercom range up to 1640 feet for 2 riders talking or 3 riders pairing. We had meets and exceeds CE and DOT safety standards, don't worry about the safety while riding.
- ✪ [ Long Battery Life & UPGRADE Package ] 8 hours intercom talk time and 110 hours of standby. Upgrade package comes with gloves ( same size as bluetooth motorcycle helmet). M/ L/ XL motorcycle helmet with washable liner, if the size doesn't fit well, we will send you bigger or smaller liner.
- ✪ [ 1 Button Control Helmets Motorbike ] Bluetooth FM helmet supports hands-free call (answering, rejecting incoming calls and redialing last number) with 1 multi-functional button. Incoming phone call overrides intercom, MP3 music, FM radio and GPS navigation audio. You can trigger Siri voice command by long press the MFB button for 2 seconds.
- ✪ [ Crystal Clear Sound Helmet Intercom ] Built in 2 premium speakers with full stereo sound. Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology, FreedConn Bluetooth helmet offers you clear music and intercom voice at high speed.
FreedConn Bluetooth Helmet BM22 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet with Bluetooth Built in 6 Riders Group Intercom Dual Visor DOT Racing Helmets for Men Auto Racing
- Built-in Bluetooth Intercom System and Full Stereo Speakers: FreedConn BM22 motorcycle helmet with bluetooth supports up to 6 riders group intercom, 500m/1640feet bluetooth intercom range between 2 riders. With Built-in speaker and noise-canceling microphones which allow bikers to conduct calls or listening to music or voice command clearly.
- High Effective Battery with Long Working Time: With 3 hours battery fully charged the helmet bluetooth can serve 12 hours phone talk time and 9 hours intercom talk time, standby up to 120 hours. When the motorcycle helmets bluetooth system is not used for a long time, the battery will into a deep sleep mode. Please charge the battery for about half an hour to wake up the battery the Bluetooth function will be restored by then.
- Sfafty DOT Motorcycle Helmet: Riders' Safety is the most important for our FreedConn bluetooth motorcycle helmet. The FreedConn BM22 group intercom full face helmet are made of premium ABS shell and approved by ECE & DOT complies with all relevant regulations and standards. It is extremely sturdy and safety. The inner tinted visor blocks out the sun but still provide you clear vision in front of bike, with bluetooth built in features excellent protection.
- Note: For this bluetooth helmets for adults motorcycle, the rider to rider Group Intercommunication function is only available with FreedConn BM22 & ILM (BM2-S PRO and 902PRO ) motorcycle bluetooth helmet.
- One Single Button Can be Easily Operated: With our BM22 smart helmet for motorcycle, one-button control of mobile phone calls, answering, rejecting calls, redialing, music, FM radio and GPS navigation audio. Whether listening to music or answering a phone call, it’s easy and safe with one key by freedconn bluetooth helmet.
Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Modular DOT Approved Flip up Full Face Motorcycle Helmets for Adults Men Women, Dual Visor(M(Medium),B)
- 【COMPOSITE SHELL】 - The body of the ABS technical helmet is of excellent quality, excellent performance, and very durable and stable. The interior consists of high-density EPS foam, which can be used as a buffer layer and has a strong cushioning effect.
- 【SAFETY CERTIFICATION】 - The Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet meets the safety standard requirements of DOT FMVSS-218 / ECE R2205. This means that it is approved for all road traffic in European and American countries. It is a very important safety tool in your outdoor life.
- 【Built-in BLUETOOTH SYSTEM】- The Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet can be easily paired with a mobile phone via bluetooth 5.0. Listen to music, FM, answer calls automatically and hear Navigator voice commands from the mobile app.
- 【SERVICE AND GUARANTEE】 - If you have any questions, please contact us for the first time. We are always there for you. Lutcaut takes full responsibility for all Lutcaut products.
- 【VENTILATION SYSTEM】 - Air circulation is more comfortable, multiple vents can easily solve the heat problem, and the light airflow helps the driver to stay cool and comfortable. Aerodynamic design reduces noise. The helmet body has a streamlined design to reduce drag and make riding more effortless.
FreedConn Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet,Bluetooth Integrated Modular Flip up Full Face Motorcycle Helmet,Dual Visor Modular Bluetooth Helmet,DOT Approved Helmets with Gloves(Gloss Black,Large)
- [ Powerful communication Bluetooth helmet ]: Built-in bluetooth intercom function, supports 2 riders talking or 3 riders pairing and up to 500m(1640 ft), Built in 2 premium speakers with full stereo sound. Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology,The Modular bluetooth helmet offers you clear music and intercom voice even at high speed.
- [ 3.0 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets ] : Equipped with Bluetooth 3.0 version ,keep you connected with cellphone, music player and GPS system easily and stably. Up to 9 hours intercom time, 12 hours phone time,120 hours standby time,makes team motorbike communication more convenient and efficient. What's more we had meets and exceeds both ECE & DOT safety standards.
- 【Notice】 When the helmet Bluetooth system hasn't been used for a long time, the battery will enter deep sleep mode. So the Bluetooth system may not be available. To wake the battery up, charge the battery for about half an hour. Please fully charge it before first use and charge it once a month regularly if you're not using it for a long time. If have any problem please CONTACT US by clicking"Fodsports Direct" →“ Ask A Question”, we will be back to you in 12 HOURS.
- [ comfortable Modular motorcycle Bluetooth helmet ]: Lightweight shell with advanced ventilation system,make your ride more comfortable. Cheek pads and liner are deodorant, absorbent and removable, easy to clean. 【Notice】if the size doesn't fit well, we will send you bigger or smaller liner to replace.
- [ Easy Control Motorbike Bluetooth helmet ]: The motorcycle bluetooth helmet supports one button control for calling, answering, rejecting incoming calls and redialing. Incoming phone call overrides intercom, music, FM and GPS navigation audio. You can trigger Siri or Android voice command by long press the MFB button for 2 seconds. Away, make your communication more convenient.
Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmets,Full Face Flip Up Dual Visors Modular Helmets,DOT Approved Helmet,Men and Women Built-in Mp3 FM Integrated Intercom Communication System 1, M=(57~58CM)
- ★ Quick Buckle: Quick release buckle system, provide perfect protection, give your ride a lot of fun.
- ★Meet or exceed DOT/ECE safety standards: The motorcycle helmet is made of quality ABS shell, designed with dual visor, replaceable liners and air ventilation system, it ensures safety and comfortable wearing conditions while riding on the road.
- ★HD anti-fog outer lens: "Anti-haze" provides clear vision in extreme weather such as low temperature and rainy season to maximize riding safety. Anti-fog lenses cannot be wiped.
- ★Lightweight Design: For long-distance motorcycles or urban cycling commuters to reduce fatigue caused by nerve pressure, the weight is only about 1400G.
- ★Ventilation Holes: Riding is not sultry and hot, the mouth vent can better reduce breathing and at the same time can take the heat in the helmet out of the helmet with the rear air outlet at the tail.
Things to Consider Before Buying built in bluetooth motorcycle helmets
This time of year, many of us are cutting back on spending and trying to be smarter with a budget. I’m right there with you. You’ve probably heard the old question before buying built in bluetooth motorcycle helmets: “Do I really need this?” And it really is a valid question.
But sometimes, we need more motivation beyond that. For those times when we know, we don’t really need something, but we want it. Here are some simple little questions that have single-handedly helped me curb spending and make wiser choices with money.
The questions are:
- Does this item have a purpose?
- How long will this item last?
- How much will we really use this?
- Will this cause clutter and chaos later?
- Do I want this because a friend has it or is telling me to buy it?
- Do I have to buy this today?
- Is there a better option than buying this?
Buying something that isn’t necessary can cost you more than money – it can also cost you time and energy. If you buy something that doesn’t suit your needs or lifestyle, it’s likely to end up in a cupboard or a storage unit. And when you have an unused item taking up space in your home, it can make you feel stressed out and guilty about not being able to use it!
So before making any major purchases, ask yourself: do I need this? Do I want this? Will it make my life easier? Is there anything better out there?
They’re especially useful to consider when you find yourself staring at a great sale! And if something passes every single one of these questions, maybe you should buy built in bluetooth motorcycle helmets without the guilt!
Things to Consider Before Buying:
How much does it cost?
This is probably one of the first questions that come to mind when looking at a new product — how much does it cost? The answer varies by seller, so be sure you’re looking at the right price tag before making a purchase decision. Some sellers will charge less than others because they sell items at cost (without paying any markup). In contrast, others might mark up prices significantly because they sell goods at higher prices than their competitors with similar products. The best way to determine if an item is priced fairly is by comparing prices across different sellers.
Does this item have a purpose?
How often do you buy something because it’s a good deal and you might use it later? Just because you might use something later doesn’t mean you should buy it. Instead, challenge yourself to ensure everything you buy has a specific purpose.
When buying a new item, it’s easy to get caught up in the moment’s excitement and forget about some important factors. Before you spend your hard-earned money on that [replace_keyword, make sure you consider its purpose. It may be time for a reality check if you’re not sure why you’re buying something. If you can’t think of any ways that the item will help improve your life or reduce stress, then maybe it’s not worth buying. Unless you have a specific purpose for an item, don’t buy it.
How long will this item last?
How long will this item last? This is an important question to ask when shopping for any type of product. If you’re buying built in bluetooth motorcycle helmets, you want to know that it’s built to last and has a track record of reliability. In some cases, durability may not be as important — but you still want something that will last through multiple uses.
Oftentimes, those items are so cheap that they break shortly. Even if something was just a dollar, it’s still a dollar less you now have. While that might not seem like much, it does add up over time if it’s something you regularly do.
That’s not to say that you should never buy cheap products. Sometimes a $1 package of water balloons can provide hours of fun on a hot summer day. While the balloons will be popped and hopefully thrown away by the next day, that might truly be money well spent. Really think about the long-term use of something before you buy it.
How much will we really use this?
If you’re going to be using built in bluetooth motorcycle helmets every day or multiple times a week for long periods of time, then it’s worth investing in a higher-end model. The more expensive models tend to be more durable and last longer, especially if they’re used frequently — whereas cheaper models may break more easily or need replacing sooner.
On the other hand, if you don’t use a built in bluetooth motorcycle helmets very often, there’s no point spending top dollar on it. For example, if you only need a microwave once every few weeks or months, then spending several hundred dollars on one might not be worth it when cheaper models out there do the same job. In that case, opting for something less expensive would make more sense.
Will this cause clutter and chaos later?
There’s nothing like the excitement of a built in bluetooth motorcycle helmets when you’re looking to purchase it. Before you know it, you’ve already spent hundreds of dollars on something you might not even need.
In order to avoid this situation, make sure that you consider: will this cause clutter and chaos later? If so, then it may not be worth buying. It’s best to avoid purchasing anything that will cause more work for yourself later on down the line.
If you have limited space in your home or office, then don’t buy products that will just cause clutter. For example, if you live in a small apartment and don’t have room for extra dishes or pots and pans, then don’t purchase them when they’re on sale at the store. You’ll end up with clutter and chaos all over again.
Do I want this because a friend has it or is telling me to buy it?
As a consumer, we all know how easy it is to be influenced by others. But before you make that next purchase, ask yourself if you’re buying something because your friend has it or is telling you to buy it.
If the answer is yes, then you need to dig deeper and figure out why you want this product in the first place. Your friends may not have the same goals as you do and may not understand what you want to accomplish with your money.
For example, if someone tells me they want a BMW because their friend drives one, then I would question whether that was really what they wanted or if their friend’s success was just influencing them. If they have no idea why they want a BMW (or any other expensive item), then there’s a problem with their decision-making process because they haven’t done enough research on their own.
Do I have to buy this today?
This is another valuable age-old question to ask before you buy built in bluetooth motorcycle helmets. Instead of buying something today, go home and think about it. If you still really want it tomorrow or next week, then it might be something to consider fitting into your budget or saving for. I always tell people who often want to buy something “now,” and it’s important to model this for them.
Usually, when you wait to buy something, one of three things will happen:
- You’ll forget about it, meaning it wasn’t that important, to begin with.
- You’ll find a better deal elsewhere
- You’ll miss out on a deal.
Do I have to buy this today? This is probably the most important question you can ask yourself before buying a product. If you’re thinking about buying a product, but it’s not urgent, then don’t buy it. You’ll save money and not feel guilty about spending it on something frivolous.
If you need something right now and can’t wait until tomorrow or next week, go ahead and buy it. But make sure that you’re getting a good deal on the item and aren’t spending more than necessary.
Is there a better option than buying this?
If you can buy something else that’s just as good (or better) and save money, why wouldn’t you? When considering an item to purchase, look for alternatives that are less expensive or of better quality. When faced with numerous options when buying a built in bluetooth motorcycle helmets, it’s important to know how to make the best decision. Tips to help you:
Read reviews. If you’re considering an expensive purchase, read reviews from other buyers first. These can help you understand how satisfied customers have been with the product and whether or not it’s worth your money. You can usually find customer reviews on seller’s websites or on third-party sites like Amazon.
Don’t just look at the number of stars or other ratings a product has received — read them carefully instead. Some products might have dozens of five-star reviews but few negative ones, while others might have only a handful of stars but many negative comments. This could be because they were written by people who received free products in exchange for their honest feedback or because they’re fake accounts created by marketers trying to boost sales. In any case, these reviews won’t tell you much about how well a product will work for you personally or what other customers think about it overall.
Watch out for fake reviews! It’s common for marketers to pay people (sometimes called “reviewers”) to give positive feedback about their products online to drive up.