We hope to save people from that frustration by providing a list of the best bed frame that don t require box springs, where you can purchase them, and you can also learn why we think they are such good products.
To find out these best bed frame that don t require box springs, we analyzed critical features, including:
- Overall quality
- Value for money
- Ease of use
- Warranty policy
- Customer service, and more.
We analyzed a bunch of products and came up with a list of the 10 best. We hope this bed frame that don t require box springs list will help you find the perfect fit for your needs.
Best Price Mattress 14 Inch Metal Platform Beds w/ Heavy Duty Steel Slat Mattress Foundation (No Box...
|Buy on Amazon|
ZINUS Yelena 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame / Steel Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy...
|Buy on Amazon|
Allewie Queen Size Panel Bed Frame with Adjustable Headboard for High Profile / Fabric Upholstered /...
|Buy on Amazon|
SHA CERLIN 14'' Queen Size Metal Platform Bed Frame with Rustic Wood & Reverse Holes/Ample Under-Bed...
|Buy on Amazon|
NACHTIMOOR Queen Platform Metal Bed Frame with Headboard and Footboard,Vintage Victorian Style...
|Buy on Amazon|
Zinus Michelle 12 Inch Compack Bed Frame, for Box Spring and Mattress Sets, Extra High so Bed Risers...
|Buy on Amazon|
Kasa Smart Plug Classic 15A, Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet Works with Alexa & Google Home, No Hub...
|Buy on Amazon|
DHP Lafayette Metal Platform Bed with Rustic Style Curved Headboard and Footboard, Adustable Base...
|Buy on Amazon|
Comfify Rustic Jewelry Organizer – Wall Mounted Jewelry Holder w/Removable Bracelet Rod, Shelf &...
|Buy on Amazon|
OmiNight Full Size Bed Frame,14 inches Heavy Duty 3500lbs Metal Platform No Box Spring Needed,Sturdy...
|Buy on Amazon|
10 Best bed frame that don t require box springs in 2022
Best Price Mattress 14 Inch Metal Platform Beds w/ Heavy Duty Steel Slat Mattress Foundation (No Box Spring Needed), Black
- 12 inches vertical clearance for convenient under the bed storage space; Super sturdy and durable steel slats 100 percent steel construction
- Product Dimension: (L) 60 inches x (W) 80 inches x (H) 14 inches
- Durable and noise free construction with heavy duty steel 9 leg and center bar support
- Queen platform bed frame with steel slat mattress foundation; No box spring needed
- Easy to assemble; No tools required and assembled in minutes
ZINUS Yelena 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame / Steel Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Queen
- EASY ASSEMBLY - Everything you need is efficiently packed into one box and shipped straight to your door; all parts, tools and instructions are included for easy, two-person assembly in under an hour
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED - Durable steel slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring; twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 700 lbs
- PRACTICAL AND RELIABLE DESIGN - With an ultra-durable metal structure and over a foot of under bed clearance space for storing odds and ends, this metal foundation is an understated solution built for more than just great sleep
- Worry-free 5-year limited warranty included; mattress sold separately
- HEADBOARD COMPATIBLE - Easily attach this frame to your own standard-sized headboard using the predrilled holes in two of the legs; headboard not included
Allewie Queen Size Panel Bed Frame with Adjustable Headboard for High Profile / Fabric Upholstered / Square Stitched Padded Headboard / Box Spring or Bunkie Board Required / Dark Grey
- 【Adjustable Headboard】3 levels of adjustable height, easy to get high headboard. Recommended combined height of box spring and mattress is 14-24 inches.
- 【Easy Assembly】All parts for assembling are located in the headboard, and hardware tools already included, can be easily finished in 30 minutes by one person.
- 【Quality Advantage】Mindfully crafted of quality metal and wood with galvanized hardware, and strong polyester fiber, making it durable and sturdy.
- 【Stylish Design】Designed with a stylish square-stitched upholstered headboard, this simple and chic bed frame fits a variety of decors as the centerpiece of your bedroom.
- 【Box Spring Needed】This panel bed is designed for use with a box spring and mattress (not included).
SHA CERLIN 14'' Queen Size Metal Platform Bed Frame with Rustic Wood & Reverse Holes/Ample Under-Bed Storage Space/Mattress Foundation/No Box Spring Needed/Easy Assembly/Noise Free, Metal Slats
- 【Underbed Clearance】This platform features 12.5'' inches of under-bed space, perfect for storing extra odds and ends, and making your home tidy.
- 【Stylish Design】Rustic wood footboard coupled with a black steel frame offer a sleek, inspired look. Thoughtful reserved holes for DIY headboards, you can match any headboards you like, suitable for all decoration themes.
- 【Durable Structure】Strong mattress support with 12 Steel slats not only give stability and level support but also help prevent the mattress from sagging and enhance mattress life, without the need for a box spring. The weight limit is 600 pounds.
- 【Easy to Assemble】All parts, tools, and instructions are packaged in one box, and easily assemble for an adult to finish in minutes. Quick assembly system to save your time and hassle.
- 【Quiet Sleep】Solid steel frame and evenly slats support system to avoid noise for any activities, enjoy every silently second for a good night's sleep.
NACHTIMOOR Queen Platform Metal Bed Frame with Headboard and Footboard,Vintage Victorian Style Mattress Foundation, No Box Spring Required, Under Bed Storage, Black..
- 『Product Size』 About 83.5 "* 61" (long * wide), headboard 43(high),13 inches storage space under the frame, offer more space for you. Maximum support 550-660 lbs.
- 『Classical Design』The bedstead has fashionable appearance. The retro headboard and pedal are in perfect match with other furniture. The four parting slips of panel can prevent the mattress from moving. ( mattress not provided）
- 『Worry-Free Warranty』 Providing five-year warranty, free replacement parts, so that you have no worries.
- 『Strudy Metal Frame Structure』Method of welding platform structure and using fix screw is adopted in the design. The rubber strip in the middle of bed plays the function of reducing noise and buffering, preventing noise produced by the friction of the steel pole, ensuring you a sound sleep.
- 『Easy to Install』 Package that includes all the parts you need and you need not any other tools. It's very convenient to install（No box spring needed）
Zinus Michelle 12 Inch Compack Bed Frame, for Box Spring and Mattress Sets, Extra High so Bed Risers not needed, Fits Twin to Queen
- Heavy duty Steel construction with easy locking system
- 12 inches high for plenty of under bed storage space
- Stability and support with 9 legs and center bar
- Low Stress, Easy Assembly. Hassle free
- Easily adjusts for Twin, Full, and Queen size
Kasa Smart Plug Classic 15A, Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet Works with Alexa & Google Home, No Hub Required, UL Certified, 2.4G WiFi Only, 1-Pack(HS105) , White
- Kasa scenes & schedules: Schedule the Smart plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a scene for controlling many devices with a single button
- Control From Anywhere: Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- Compact Design: Won't block the other wall outlet allowing two Smart Plugs to be installed side by side
- Note: Requires a secured 2.4 GigaHertz Wi Fi network connection
- Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and MicroSoft Cortana supported devices for a hands free experience
DHP Lafayette Metal Platform Bed with Rustic Style Curved Headboard and Footboard, Adustable Base Height for Underbed Storage, No Box Spring Needed, Queen, Bronze
- Assembles quickly and ships in one box. Available in bronze or white metal.
- Vintage design with a rounded headboard and footboard in a metal finish.
- Product Dimensions :62.0 x 83.0 x 43.5 inches
- 2 base height options for your convenience: 6.5" or 11" clearance. Perfect for under-bed storage..Sturdy metal frame includes secured metal slats and center support legs. The slat base provides better air flow circulation to keep mattress fresher longer (no foundation required).
- Queen size bed dimensions: 83"L x 62"W x 43.5"H. Weight limit: 500 lb.
Comfify Rustic Jewelry Organizer – Wall Mounted Jewelry Holder w/Removable Bracelet Rod, Shelf & 16 Hooks – Perfect Earrings, Necklaces & Bracelets Holder – Rustic White
- Wall mounted jewelry display organizer: Organize your accessories with this beautifully crafted rustic organizer! Hang your earrings on the wire screen, your bracelets on the bracelet rod and necklaces on the convenient 16 hooks at the bottom.
- Convenient size: Measuring 16.5" x 9.5" with 3.1" shelf and 16 storage hooks this hanging jewelry storage will perfectly match your living room, bedroom or hallway for handy use.
- Rustic home décor accents: This high-quality jewelry holder is made of sturdy paulownia wood, recycled iron that will last for a lifetime! So you can feel comfortable enough to place all your bracelets, bangles, watches, bands, cuffs and more and be sure that it won’t fall.
- Easy to install: With the included mounting hardware you can be confident that installing this jewelry organizer is a piece of cake! 2 x 4cm screws and 2 drywall anchors are already included so you’ll have this on your wall in no time. No assembly required.
- Light & sturdy paulownia wood: Paulownia wood is known to be one of the sturdiest and lightest woods available in the world, and it’s widely used in industries that require very light yet strong wood. Our product will fit your needs perfectly by being LIGHTWEIGHT but at the same time STURDY enough to hold your favorite belongings in place.
OmiNight Full Size Bed Frame,14 inches Heavy Duty 3500lbs Metal Platform No Box Spring Needed,Sturdy Bed Frame Full Steel Slat Support Non Slip,Black F
- 【Heavy Duty Bed Frame】The bed frame is made of alloy steel. When you lie on it, it won't shake or squeak. The maximum load-bearing capacity of the bed frame is up to 3500 lbs.
- 【Product size data】Full size bed frame : L 74.5" * W 53.5" * H 14" , For Mattress Size : L 75" * W 54" .
- 【No box spring needed】The iron bars(steel slat) with the bed frame can provide good support, you can directly put your foam mattress on it, so you don't need to buy additional box spring.
- 【Easy assembly】With the instructions and installation videos, you can complete the assembly alone in 20 minutes. All assembly tools are packaged with the bedstead, which is very convenient.
- 【Noise Free】Reinforced structure for no shake,cushioning gasket to avoid noise,you can add the headboard any time.Choose our platform bed frames will provide you a quiet sleeping environment.
Things to Consider Before Buying bed frame that don t require box springs
This time of year, many of us are cutting back on spending and trying to be smarter with a budget. I’m right there with you. You’ve probably heard the old question before buying bed frame that don t require box springs: “Do I really need this?” And it really is a valid question.
But sometimes, we need more motivation beyond that. For those times when we know, we don’t really need something, but we want it. Here are some simple little questions that have single-handedly helped me curb spending and make wiser choices with money.
The questions are:
- Does this item have a purpose?
- How long will this item last?
- How much will we really use this?
- Will this cause clutter and chaos later?
- Do I want this because a friend has it or is telling me to buy it?
- Do I have to buy this today?
- Is there a better option than buying this?
Buying something that isn’t necessary can cost you more than money – it can also cost you time and energy. If you buy something that doesn’t suit your needs or lifestyle, it’s likely to end up in a cupboard or a storage unit. And when you have an unused item taking up space in your home, it can make you feel stressed out and guilty about not being able to use it!
So before making any major purchases, ask yourself: do I need this? Do I want this? Will it make my life easier? Is there anything better out there?
They’re especially useful to consider when you find yourself staring at a great sale! And if something passes every single one of these questions, maybe you should buy bed frame that don t require box springs without the guilt!
Things to Consider Before Buying:
How much does it cost?
This is probably one of the first questions that come to mind when looking at a new product — how much does it cost? The answer varies by seller, so be sure you’re looking at the right price tag before making a purchase decision. Some sellers will charge less than others because they sell items at cost (without paying any markup). In contrast, others might mark up prices significantly because they sell goods at higher prices than their competitors with similar products. The best way to determine if an item is priced fairly is by comparing prices across different sellers.
Does this item have a purpose?
How often do you buy something because it’s a good deal and you might use it later? Just because you might use something later doesn’t mean you should buy it. Instead, challenge yourself to ensure everything you buy has a specific purpose.
When buying a new item, it’s easy to get caught up in the moment’s excitement and forget about some important factors. Before you spend your hard-earned money on that [replace_keyword, make sure you consider its purpose. It may be time for a reality check if you’re not sure why you’re buying something. If you can’t think of any ways that the item will help improve your life or reduce stress, then maybe it’s not worth buying. Unless you have a specific purpose for an item, don’t buy it.
How long will this item last?
How long will this item last? This is an important question to ask when shopping for any type of product. If you’re buying bed frame that don t require box springs, you want to know that it’s built to last and has a track record of reliability. In some cases, durability may not be as important — but you still want something that will last through multiple uses.
Oftentimes, those items are so cheap that they break shortly. Even if something was just a dollar, it’s still a dollar less you now have. While that might not seem like much, it does add up over time if it’s something you regularly do.
That’s not to say that you should never buy cheap products. Sometimes a $1 package of water balloons can provide hours of fun on a hot summer day. While the balloons will be popped and hopefully thrown away by the next day, that might truly be money well spent. Really think about the long-term use of something before you buy it.
How much will we really use this?
If you’re going to be using bed frame that don t require box springs every day or multiple times a week for long periods of time, then it’s worth investing in a higher-end model. The more expensive models tend to be more durable and last longer, especially if they’re used frequently — whereas cheaper models may break more easily or need replacing sooner.
On the other hand, if you don’t use a bed frame that don t require box springs very often, there’s no point spending top dollar on it. For example, if you only need a microwave once every few weeks or months, then spending several hundred dollars on one might not be worth it when cheaper models out there do the same job. In that case, opting for something less expensive would make more sense.
Will this cause clutter and chaos later?
There’s nothing like the excitement of a bed frame that don t require box springs when you’re looking to purchase it. Before you know it, you’ve already spent hundreds of dollars on something you might not even need.
In order to avoid this situation, make sure that you consider: will this cause clutter and chaos later? If so, then it may not be worth buying. It’s best to avoid purchasing anything that will cause more work for yourself later on down the line.
If you have limited space in your home or office, then don’t buy products that will just cause clutter. For example, if you live in a small apartment and don’t have room for extra dishes or pots and pans, then don’t purchase them when they’re on sale at the store. You’ll end up with clutter and chaos all over again.
Do I want this because a friend has it or is telling me to buy it?
As a consumer, we all know how easy it is to be influenced by others. But before you make that next purchase, ask yourself if you’re buying something because your friend has it or is telling you to buy it.
If the answer is yes, then you need to dig deeper and figure out why you want this product in the first place. Your friends may not have the same goals as you do and may not understand what you want to accomplish with your money.
For example, if someone tells me they want a BMW because their friend drives one, then I would question whether that was really what they wanted or if their friend’s success was just influencing them. If they have no idea why they want a BMW (or any other expensive item), then there’s a problem with their decision-making process because they haven’t done enough research on their own.
Do I have to buy this today?
This is another valuable age-old question to ask before you buy bed frame that don t require box springs. Instead of buying something today, go home and think about it. If you still really want it tomorrow or next week, then it might be something to consider fitting into your budget or saving for. I always tell people who often want to buy something “now,” and it’s important to model this for them.
Usually, when you wait to buy something, one of three things will happen:
- You’ll forget about it, meaning it wasn’t that important, to begin with.
- You’ll find a better deal elsewhere
- You’ll miss out on a deal.
Do I have to buy this today? This is probably the most important question you can ask yourself before buying a product. If you’re thinking about buying a product, but it’s not urgent, then don’t buy it. You’ll save money and not feel guilty about spending it on something frivolous.
If you need something right now and can’t wait until tomorrow or next week, go ahead and buy it. But make sure that you’re getting a good deal on the item and aren’t spending more than necessary.
Is there a better option than buying this?
If you can buy something else that’s just as good (or better) and save money, why wouldn’t you? When considering an item to purchase, look for alternatives that are less expensive or of better quality. When faced with numerous options when buying a bed frame that don t require box springs, it’s important to know how to make the best decision. Tips to help you:
Read reviews. If you’re considering an expensive purchase, read reviews from other buyers first. These can help you understand how satisfied customers have been with the product and whether or not it’s worth your money. You can usually find customer reviews on seller’s websites or on third-party sites like Amazon.
Don’t just look at the number of stars or other ratings a product has received — read them carefully instead. Some products might have dozens of five-star reviews but few negative ones, while others might have only a handful of stars but many negative comments. This could be because they were written by people who received free products in exchange for their honest feedback or because they’re fake accounts created by marketers trying to boost sales. In any case, these reviews won’t tell you much about how well a product will work for you personally or what other customers think about it overall.
Watch out for fake reviews! It’s common for marketers to pay people (sometimes called “reviewers”) to give positive feedback about their products online to drive up.