We hope to save people from that frustration by providing a list of the best appendix gun holster, where you can purchase them, and you can also learn why we think they are such good products.
To find out these best appendix gun holster, we analyzed critical features, including:
- Overall quality
- Value for money
- Ease of use
- Warranty policy
- Customer service, and more.
We analyzed a bunch of products and came up with a list of the 10 best. We hope this appendix gun holster list will help you find the perfect fit for your needs.
Alien Gear holsters ShapeShift Appendix Carry Holster Holster for a G 19 (Right Handed)
|Buy on Amazon|
STRAPT-TAC Belly Band Holster ~ Use with Any IWB Kydex Gun Holster for Concealed Carry (kydex...
|Buy on Amazon|
Lifella Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry Inside Waistband Holster Handgun Carrying System...
|Buy on Amazon|
Black Arch Entrada Appendix Carry Holster for a Glock 19, Concealed Carry with Magazine Holster, Gun...
|Buy on Amazon|
Universal Hybrid Kydex&Nylon Holster for Pistols, Gun Holsters for Men/Women, 9mm Holsters for...
|Buy on Amazon|
ComfortTac Gun Holsters for Concealed Carry - Ultimate Belly Band Pistol Holster for Men & Women,...
|Buy on Amazon|
FDO Industries IWB Kydex Holster Compatible with Glock 17 19 22 23 31 32 w/TLR1 +1 Series w/Claw...
|Buy on Amazon|
DeSantis Gunhide, Pegasus, Pipe Hitter, Inside The Pant Appendix Holster, Integrated Magazine Pouch,...
|Buy on Amazon|
Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry-Gun Holster for Women & Men Fits Glock, Smith Wesson, Taurus,...
|Buy on Amazon|
Universal IWB Holster for Concealed Carry | Inside The Waistband | Fits All Firearms S&W M&P Shield...
|Buy on Amazon|
10 Best appendix gun holster in 2022
Alien Gear holsters ShapeShift Appendix Carry Holster Holster for a G 19 (Right Handed)
- Conceal in Comfort: Reduced footprint while the soft neoprene backing is flexible to move and shift with your body throughout the day during everday carry or while at the range. Neoprene works as a sweat-wicking material that is breathable to eliminate irritation when wearing the holster for long periods of time.
- Adjustable Retention: Without any additional tools, fully adjust the retention to get the sweet spot for how much retention you prefer to get a perfect draw for you!
- Change How You Carry: Integrates seamlessly into any of the ShapeShift Line of holsters from Alien Gear meaning you can expand the ways this holster allows you to carry, from open to concealed to shoulder. *This product only comes with the IWB Appendix option as well as the completed shell for use with other ShapeShift Products*
- Made right here in the USA, insuring the use of high quality materials and hardworking American craftsmanship where we stand behind our Iron Clad program to insure you have a holster for life after a 30 day test drive!
- Custom-molded IWB Appendix holster for perfect fit, secure carry and perfect performance while training or carrying! Custom Fit Holster for a Glock 19
STRAPT-TAC Belly Band Holster ~ Use with Any IWB Kydex Gun Holster for Concealed Carry (kydex Holster not Included)
- SOLID RETENTION & EASILY ACCESSIBLE – Often belly band gun holsters have some type of strap that must be removed prior to accessing your gun, the STRAPT-TAC Belly Band Holster relies on the retention of your favorite IWB kydex gun holster which allows you to remove your gun quickly and effortlessly and also allows you to holster your gun easily again. (Kydex holster not included)
- ACCOMMODATES ALL GUN MODELS – The STRAPT-TAC Belly Band Holster can accommodate full size pistols, compact or even subcompact firearms and is compatible with all gun models including the most popular models such as the Glock 19, 17, 23, 25, 26, 27, 32, 33, 42, 43 | Sig Sauer P365 | Springfield Hellcat | Smith and Wesson M&P Shield | Ruger | Kel Tec | Kahr | Taurus PT111, G2C | Walther PDP, PPQ, PPS| & all other gun models including those looking for carrying options for a bb gun or airsoft guns
- CARRY IN ANY POSITION – Can be worn in any position such as appendix, 3 o’clock, 5 o’clock, small of the back or higher on the torso like a shoulder holster or a concealed carry shirt.
- MAGAZINE HOLDER INCLUDED – Included is a universal fit magazine holder / mag pouch made from heavy duty nylon webbing material allowing it to be attached to the STRAPT-TAC band at any location either vertically or horizontally..
- FINALLY A SAFER BELLY BAND OPTION - Other belly band holsters have a negligible method of protecting the trigger from accidental discharge and offer no safe solution for gun retention other than a flimsy strap that only adds another step to remember. The STRAPT-TAC uses a patent-pending system that incorporates your IWB kydex firearm holster that provides the retention and trigger protection that you feel secure with the comfort of a belly holster
Lifella Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry Inside Waistband Holster Handgun Carrying System Tactical Elastic Gun Holster for Right Hand with Magazine Pouch for Men Women Running, Hiking, Jogging
- ►Extra Movable Pouch and Durable Button---Spare magazine pocket and you can also use it for your credit cards, money, keys, etc. The belly band holster snap on the straps is very firmly. You can unclip the strap with one hand and not hinder drawing your spare while secure it in place better with less chance of sliding off your the base plate.Strong detachable button strap provide a security weapon holding but also allows for a quick draw.
- ►Easy Thumb Break Retention Strap and High Quality Material---Our thumb break holster is designed with strong accessible snap buttons, allowing you to flick up the retention strap with the back of thumb to draw the firearm quickly and effectively. High quality breathable neoprene material with magic stickers design is adopted which lets your skin breath freely resulting in less sweating and the lining material dry more quickly. It is perfect for comfortable wearing.
- ►Easy to Carry In any Position---Secure and comfortable way to canceal carry. The gun holsters is very easy to wear. It can be worn inside the waistband, outside the waistband, cross body, appendix position, 5 O'clock position (behind hip), small of back, and even high up like a shoulder holster under your shirt. Perfect option for traveling, jogging, working out, running, errands, camping, hunting, etc.
- ►Universal Design Fits All Gun---The front view mirror will not get caught by the gun bag when pulling the gun, safe and secure. Belly band Holster is available in right hand draw. Fits glock 19, 23, 38, 25, 32, 26, 27, 29, 30, 39, 28, 33, 42, 43, 36,est. Extremely secure strapping around your body. Also fits Glock, M&P Shield, Sig Sauer, Ruger, Kahr, Beretta, Springfield, Taurus, Kimber, Rock Island, Bersa, Kel Tec, Walther, and more.
- ►Risk Free Purchase---Our tactical gun belts are not roll up, curl down, dig in or slip off. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can exchange and returns. Also, if you have any questions , please feel free contact us.
Black Arch Entrada Appendix Carry Holster for a Glock 19, Concealed Carry with Magazine Holster, Gun Accessories for Glock Hand Gun, Light Waistband Holster - Carbide&Blue
- Versatile Holster – The Entrada Appendix Carry holster includes suppressor sight, optic, and compensator compatibility, making it a versatile carry option no matter your personal firearm setup.
- Warranty and Guarantee – Black Arch holsters come with a 1 Year Warranty and 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee, making them a safe and high quality purchase option that firearm owners can get behind.
- Made in the USA – These holsters are made in the USA using the finest materials for unmatched quality, comfort, and durability.
- Comfortable Appendix Carry Holster – Made with a flexible mag/holster connection, this appendix carry holster fits nicely to the body, and is designed for maximum comfort and functionality, making it a great daily concealment option.
- Great Conceal Option – This comfortable holster is designed with adjustable ride height, as well as ModWing to reduce printing and mag retention, decreasing visibility and increasing functionality as a concealed carry holster.
Universal Hybrid Kydex&Nylon Holster for Pistols, Gun Holsters for Men/Women, 9mm Holsters for Pistols, Concealed Carry 380 Holster for Women,Fits G19 G17,M&P Shield and Similar Handgun,Kydex
- 【Breathable Design with Soft Skin-Friendly Material】The surface of the back is designed with multiple air-hole cushion, making it comfortable to carry all 24 hours even it’s for inside waistband carry.
- 【LIFETIME WARRANTY】No questions asked return policy and Lifetime Warranty. If for any reason you are unsatisfied, please feel free to contact our 24/7 Customer Services, we stand behind the quality of our work!
- 【 Tips For Retention Adjustment】All FIVE Screws have to be adjusted together to find the perfect retention for different handguns. Please refer to video or image to see how to adjust retention to fit different guns.
- 【Fit Both 1.5’’ and 1.75’’ Wide Belt】The belt clip fits both 1.5’’ and 1.75’’ wide belt, but it will not fit 2.0’’ duty belt.
- 【Suede Leather Give No Scratch】Smooth, soft suede leather help protect the slide from scratching.
ComfortTac Gun Holsters for Concealed Carry - Ultimate Belly Band Pistol Holster for Men & Women, Belt Compatible with Smith and Wesson, Shield, Glock - Firearm Accessories, Black
- Our belly band holster is available in right- and left-hand draw; designed for firearms of various sizes, including subcompact, compact, and full-size pistols and revolvers
- The Large, adjustable neoprene waistband on our concealed carry holster for men and women fits up to a 44" belly while the XL fits up to a 54" belly
- These belly band holsters come with a hard plastic trigger guard and metal snap retention strap as a helpful safety feature to keep your gear secure
- From wearing it at the appendix or hip, to sporting it outside the pants cross draw or open carry style, you can wear this pistol holster your way
- Our gun holster for women & men is compatible with Glock 19, 23, 38, 25, 32, 26, 27, 29, 30, 39, 28, 33, 42, 43, 36, Smith and Wesson, Bodyguard, M&P Shield, Sig Sauer, Ruger, Kahr, Beretta, Springfield, Taurus PT111, Kimber, Rock Island, Bersa, Kel Tec, Walther, and more
FDO Industries IWB Kydex Holster Compatible with Glock 17 19 22 23 31 32 w/TLR1 +1 Series w/Claw -Made in USA- (Flat Dark Earth)
- Flared opening allows for easy re-holstering
- Thick .08 Kydex material that is strong, durable, and molded specifically for your weapon
- Adjustable Retention for both gun & magazine, so you can get the perfect fit
- Designed for the EXPERIENCED appendix concealed carry user
- CNC Machined for ultimate consistency and accuracy
DeSantis Gunhide, Pegasus, Pipe Hitter, Inside The Pant Appendix Holster, Integrated Magazine Pouch, Right Hand, Black, Kydex, Fits Glock 19/19X/23
- Kydex appendix holster
- High Quality Leather, Extremely Tough Design And Stitching
- Package Dimensions: 3" ( H ) x 12" ( L ) x 9" ( W )
- Skilled Craftspeople Still Construct Our Holsters By Hand
- We Still Build And Ship From Our Plant In The Usa. And Our Enterprise Is Still Owned And Run By The Desantis Family
Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry-Gun Holster for Women & Men Fits Glock, Smith Wesson, Taurus, Ruger, and More-Breathable Neoprene Waistband Holster for Most Pistols and Revolvers by Aomago
- RIGHT DRAW & MUTIPLE CARRY POSITIONS- This belly holster can be worn inside the waistband, outside the waistband, cross body, appendix (AIWB), 5 O'clock position (behind hip), small of the back, and even high up like a shoulder holster under your shirt
- COMFORTABLE CONCEALED CARRY-Fits belly comfortably up to 44inch, this elastic holster is constructed by breathable neoprene material which is lightweight and comfortable, you do not even feel it around waist or belly when running or jogging. It adapts well to sitting as well as standing or moving about
- SUPERB VERSATILITY & FITS MOST PISTOLS - The gun holster concealed, works great for modern day carry. You can wear it with anything; suit and tie, jeans, leggings, pajamas, gym shorts, etc, no more limits to your wardrobes, compatible with Glock 17, 19, 23, 38, 25, 32, 26, 27, 29, 30, 39, 28, 33, 42, 43, 37, Smith & Wesson, Bodyguard, M&P Shield, Sig Sauer, Ruger, Kahr, Beretta, Springfield, Taurus, Kimber, Rock Island, Bersa, Kel Tec, Walther, and more
- GUN HOLSTER WITH SMART DESIGN-This gun holster for women and men has a snap on button retention strap that allows for safe, quick and snag free handgun draw. Spare magazine pouch fits for most mags, and there is a movable pouch for credit cards, IDs, keys, accessories, etc
- UNISEX FIT-Our conceal carry holster suits for both women and men, which makes it a perfect gift option for your family, fiance/fiancee, friends, colleagues, etc
Universal IWB Holster for Concealed Carry | Inside The Waistband | Fits All Firearms S&W M&P Shield 9/40 1911 Taurus PT111 G2 Sig Sauer Glock 19 17 27 43 (Right-Handed)
- ✔ FITS ALL GUN SIZES - The universal inside the waistband holster was designed to accommodate any size firearm from a sub-compact Glock 27 all the way up to a full-size .45 1911. Don't believe me? Check out our pictures on the Amazon listing to prove it! The only exceptions are a few SIG SAUER models that may require a couple of stitches to be cut with a razor to fit the trigger guard through.
- ✔ COMBAT VETERAN OWNED BUSINESS - We are a team of U.S. military veterans using our combat experience with firearms to provide you with the most effective IWB concealed carry holster on the market. We also provide outstanding customer service! Our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LIFETIME WARRANTY ensures you'll be making a risk free purchase with us.
- ✔ QUICK DRAW GUARANTEE. ✔ NO PRINTING GUARANTEE - Thumb break holster allows you to flick up the retention strap with the back of thumb to draw the firearm quickly and effectively. Also, you can walk, jump, work out, and even run with this IWB holster's sturdy metal belt clip without any movement of your firearm. The sleek design of this holster allows you to carry concealed discreetly with no possibility of firearm showing through your pants (printing).
- ⭐️ RIGHT-HANDED ✔ MAXIMUM COMFORT GUARANTEE - Our IWB holster is made out of padded and breathable surgical grade elastic neoprene with air holes that allow ventilation for your legs – you'll forget you have it on! The soft foam innards of the holster will prevent rubbing and discomfort unlike most other IWB holsters you'll find on Amazon!
- ✔ EXTRA MAGAZINE, KNIFE, OR NON-LETHAL HOLSTER - We provide you with an extra neoprene belt clip holster that can be used for your extra magazine, a folding knife, or even some non-lethal equipment such as pepper spray or a taser.
Things to Consider Before Buying appendix gun holster
This time of year, many of us are cutting back on spending and trying to be smarter with a budget. I’m right there with you. You’ve probably heard the old question before buying appendix gun holster: “Do I really need this?” And it really is a valid question.
But sometimes, we need more motivation beyond that. For those times when we know, we don’t really need something, but we want it. Here are some simple little questions that have single-handedly helped me curb spending and make wiser choices with money.
The questions are:
- Does this item have a purpose?
- How long will this item last?
- How much will we really use this?
- Will this cause clutter and chaos later?
- Do I want this because a friend has it or is telling me to buy it?
- Do I have to buy this today?
- Is there a better option than buying this?
Buying something that isn’t necessary can cost you more than money – it can also cost you time and energy. If you buy something that doesn’t suit your needs or lifestyle, it’s likely to end up in a cupboard or a storage unit. And when you have an unused item taking up space in your home, it can make you feel stressed out and guilty about not being able to use it!
So before making any major purchases, ask yourself: do I need this? Do I want this? Will it make my life easier? Is there anything better out there?
They’re especially useful to consider when you find yourself staring at a great sale! And if something passes every single one of these questions, maybe you should buy appendix gun holster without the guilt!
Things to Consider Before Buying:
How much does it cost?
This is probably one of the first questions that come to mind when looking at a new product — how much does it cost? The answer varies by seller, so be sure you’re looking at the right price tag before making a purchase decision. Some sellers will charge less than others because they sell items at cost (without paying any markup). In contrast, others might mark up prices significantly because they sell goods at higher prices than their competitors with similar products. The best way to determine if an item is priced fairly is by comparing prices across different sellers.
Does this item have a purpose?
How often do you buy something because it’s a good deal and you might use it later? Just because you might use something later doesn’t mean you should buy it. Instead, challenge yourself to ensure everything you buy has a specific purpose.
When buying a new item, it’s easy to get caught up in the moment’s excitement and forget about some important factors. Before you spend your hard-earned money on that [replace_keyword, make sure you consider its purpose. It may be time for a reality check if you’re not sure why you’re buying something. If you can’t think of any ways that the item will help improve your life or reduce stress, then maybe it’s not worth buying. Unless you have a specific purpose for an item, don’t buy it.
How long will this item last?
How long will this item last? This is an important question to ask when shopping for any type of product. If you’re buying appendix gun holster, you want to know that it’s built to last and has a track record of reliability. In some cases, durability may not be as important — but you still want something that will last through multiple uses.
Oftentimes, those items are so cheap that they break shortly. Even if something was just a dollar, it’s still a dollar less you now have. While that might not seem like much, it does add up over time if it’s something you regularly do.
That’s not to say that you should never buy cheap products. Sometimes a $1 package of water balloons can provide hours of fun on a hot summer day. While the balloons will be popped and hopefully thrown away by the next day, that might truly be money well spent. Really think about the long-term use of something before you buy it.
How much will we really use this?
If you’re going to be using appendix gun holster every day or multiple times a week for long periods of time, then it’s worth investing in a higher-end model. The more expensive models tend to be more durable and last longer, especially if they’re used frequently — whereas cheaper models may break more easily or need replacing sooner.
On the other hand, if you don’t use a appendix gun holster very often, there’s no point spending top dollar on it. For example, if you only need a microwave once every few weeks or months, then spending several hundred dollars on one might not be worth it when cheaper models out there do the same job. In that case, opting for something less expensive would make more sense.
Will this cause clutter and chaos later?
There’s nothing like the excitement of a appendix gun holster when you’re looking to purchase it. Before you know it, you’ve already spent hundreds of dollars on something you might not even need.
In order to avoid this situation, make sure that you consider: will this cause clutter and chaos later? If so, then it may not be worth buying. It’s best to avoid purchasing anything that will cause more work for yourself later on down the line.
If you have limited space in your home or office, then don’t buy products that will just cause clutter. For example, if you live in a small apartment and don’t have room for extra dishes or pots and pans, then don’t purchase them when they’re on sale at the store. You’ll end up with clutter and chaos all over again.
Do I want this because a friend has it or is telling me to buy it?
As a consumer, we all know how easy it is to be influenced by others. But before you make that next purchase, ask yourself if you’re buying something because your friend has it or is telling you to buy it.
If the answer is yes, then you need to dig deeper and figure out why you want this product in the first place. Your friends may not have the same goals as you do and may not understand what you want to accomplish with your money.
For example, if someone tells me they want a BMW because their friend drives one, then I would question whether that was really what they wanted or if their friend’s success was just influencing them. If they have no idea why they want a BMW (or any other expensive item), then there’s a problem with their decision-making process because they haven’t done enough research on their own.
Do I have to buy this today?
This is another valuable age-old question to ask before you buy appendix gun holster. Instead of buying something today, go home and think about it. If you still really want it tomorrow or next week, then it might be something to consider fitting into your budget or saving for. I always tell people who often want to buy something “now,” and it’s important to model this for them.
Usually, when you wait to buy something, one of three things will happen:
- You’ll forget about it, meaning it wasn’t that important, to begin with.
- You’ll find a better deal elsewhere
- You’ll miss out on a deal.
Do I have to buy this today? This is probably the most important question you can ask yourself before buying a product. If you’re thinking about buying a product, but it’s not urgent, then don’t buy it. You’ll save money and not feel guilty about spending it on something frivolous.
If you need something right now and can’t wait until tomorrow or next week, go ahead and buy it. But make sure that you’re getting a good deal on the item and aren’t spending more than necessary.
Is there a better option than buying this?
If you can buy something else that’s just as good (or better) and save money, why wouldn’t you? When considering an item to purchase, look for alternatives that are less expensive or of better quality. When faced with numerous options when buying a appendix gun holster, it’s important to know how to make the best decision. Tips to help you:
Read reviews. If you’re considering an expensive purchase, read reviews from other buyers first. These can help you understand how satisfied customers have been with the product and whether or not it’s worth your money. You can usually find customer reviews on seller’s websites or on third-party sites like Amazon.
Don’t just look at the number of stars or other ratings a product has received — read them carefully instead. Some products might have dozens of five-star reviews but few negative ones, while others might have only a handful of stars but many negative comments. This could be because they were written by people who received free products in exchange for their honest feedback or because they’re fake accounts created by marketers trying to boost sales. In any case, these reviews won’t tell you much about how well a product will work for you personally or what other customers think about it overall.
Watch out for fake reviews! It’s common for marketers to pay people (sometimes called “reviewers”) to give positive feedback about their products online to drive up.